Author Topic: Anti CK clan formed!  (Read 11791 times)

dumbells is mentally handicapped you say?

freelancer lives in a gay bar you say?

freelancer is a female prostitute you say?

You say You say You Say?

gay bar and female prostitute? that does not make sence.

You two just need to get in the arena and beat the living stuff out of each other...
Anything is better than this stupid fueding on the forums... Plus it would be funner to watch in the arena... anywhere would work though. Get to it.

I think I'll start the PUA Anti Ck clan.

You two just need to get in the arena and beat the living ice cream out of each other...
Anything is better than this stupid fueding on the forums... Plus it would be funner to watch in the arena... anywhere would work though. Get to it.

Sounds fun, swords only freelancer.

Time to try and lock this topic:

TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE, TBM SUCKORz, Rtb IURULZE, rTB SUCKORz, TBM IURULZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
thats what we call spam

thats what we call a bump

a big ass bump if you ask me

lock him up with Jadenx  :cookieMonster:

OOOhz, hur hur! Iz dis a klan 4 RTB??/?/?

It's called sarcasm.