Author Topic: De-Spam Wand  (Read 2835 times)

I want a Wand that when you hit a build with it, It makes that Build as least Spammy as possible. Kinda Like the Duplicator Wand how it selects bricks, but instead of duplicating it. It makes the bricks you selected as least spammy as possible.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 01:31:15 AM by maxwell10206 »

so it is like a brick joiner?

What do you mean a brick joiner? I want a wand that makes the build as least bricks as possible.

yes and the best way to do that is to join bricks that are touching. So you use the wand on two bricks and they fuse togeather.

That would be a better idea, then I was thinking.

That would be quite awesome. You could have a whole city made of one brick.

Uhm what? One

Should be called the De-Spam Wand, I thought it was a pointless wand that spams for you.

As least as possible...
like a house made of 1x1 would be like 8x1... i love the Idea. Please, someone make this.

I like that you like the idea and Daenth i will change the subject to De-Spam Wand, thanks for telling me.

Im not sure if it is possible though but then again I can't script.

I think its possible but the thing bad about it is if you want to blow it up in a DM it will just all explode with one hit.

dude hat would be best thing ever-ish

No, wouldn't be one brick, impossible with the twists and turns and consider the lag turning the whole thing into a brick. It would turn like 1x1x5 4 in a row to a 4x1x5, if they are the same colour.