Author Topic: Bl vs RS  (Read 9236 times)

I was disappointed that after drinking 40 beers I didn't become intoxicated and stumble around, bypassing the word filters, and smaking random people with sharp implements. It would have been really fun to attack the watch, if they had one...

Meh, you phased my defenses.... I really don't care if you "burn" me, because I have had plenty opportunities to pwn you so bad you would kill yourself. Literally. I didn't hate you, but now i'm thinking of it. This is just dumb, and doesn't go in General Discussion.

And you don't rock, pissface. Your just fortunate enough to spell your name right.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 08:14:51 PM by RS^Capt.VenomAK »

Blockland is really really fun. RuneScape is really really fun also. Though its just that they do have there differences. So playing both is the best instead of playing only blockland or only playing runescape.

Blockland. Runescape sucks.

who wants my account?

Do you KNOW how long it takes to get a level at 80+? You have to spend WEEKS getting just 1 level...

Boring. I found WoW boring for some reason too.....

Do you KNOW how long it takes to get a level at 80+? You have to spend WEEKS getting just 1 level...

Boring. I found WoW boring for some reason too.....

Im level 64 after 4 months...that was a while ago though.... *sigh*good times, good times*sigh*

hey guys, i just did a tes. on google fights, i did pirates and ninjas. the results...
pirates owned ninjas!

(fixed spam stuffs)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 04:11:33 PM by Felix »

What a waste of a post, of space, and of time.

What a waste of a post, of space, and of time.

Felix? Yeah we know...His post was too

Stop Changing The Subject  felix dont act like a noob and freaken do spam bitch This Is about TBM not BS talk.O and TBM like theres a hacking system on it to where it takes like litterly take some scripts off your comp.Just To tell u all.There should be a part in the forums to where theres only SPAM in there so noobys wont forget up the god damn seriouse topics plz badspot.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 11:20:41 PM by AcIdWoLf »

do you HAVE to mention TBM in every one of your handicapped posts?

runescape is only good for farming and makeing easy cash,but blockland,nothing like it out there,nuff' said

runescape is horrible. enough said.

Stop Changing The Subject  felix dont act like a noob and freaken do spam bitch This Is about TBM not BS talk.O and TBM like theres a hacking system on it to where it takes like litterly take some scripts off your comp.Just To tell u all.There should be a part in the forums to where theres only SPAM in there so noobys wont forget up the god damn seriouse topics plz badspot.

WTF was that all about, i got badspot and scripts out of that whole post the rest was as confusing as a straight guy in a gay bar.