Author Topic: Octimon has Attacked The General Discussion Section  (Read 2532 times)

Title says it all what do we do? What if they all come and do the same thing?

Visit another forum untill its gone.

or ignore it.

Badspot needs more moderators him alone can't prevent everything.

I think he thinks the people will abuse being a moderator it maybe

Or make people who buy blockland will only be able to post.

1) There are probably more moderators than just Badspot, but if so, they are not currently publically known.
2) If you ban non-Blockland players, then that'd basically stop new people who are interested in Blockland from actually posting questions/troubleshooting. I personally would have not bought Blockland if I didn't know it would run fully on my computer. Someone may have an error and require the Help forums, or may have a question or two to ask in Coding Help or Modification Discussion about how add-ons work.

AHAHA I SHOULD SURELY BE A MOD CUS I ALWAYS ONLIN AND STUF AND I CAN SKRIPS!!

on thing = something
}
something{yay}
{
moo();

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Rontondo, and i think that's it, if there's anymore, they have never done anything.

on thing = something
}
something{yay}
{
moo();

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Rontondo, and i think that's it, if there's anymore, they have never done anything.

Yiff in hell furcigarette. 

on thing = something
}
something{yay}
{
moo();

I feel like actually making a script like that...

on thing = something
}
something{yay}
{
moo();

STFU. Jesus, I wish Badspot would just ban you

theres also chronic667 who made the first ever brick pack
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:01:26 AM by snot2 »

i don't think he a mod on the new forum?
i know he was on the old forum

on thing = something
}
something{yay}
{
moo();

Grow up William you Zelda obsessed tails stalker.

on thing = something
}
something{yay}
{
moo();

tails stalker.
Now i know who was looking through my bins yesterday.