Author Topic: Another New Player  (Read 1811 times)

This was about 5 minutes ago, a new player joined a server i was on not knowing what to do.

I remember when I was like that... someone on the server was flipping out cuz I was still a Blockhead. That was in the days when 1000+ IDs were banned  quite a bit :D

There was a blockhead that didn't know how to talk.

Oh, one of the players in the room said that to become an admin you hit alt-F4, 10 seconds later.

"Blockhead6506 has left the game"

He came back and said, the game just did something weird.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 08:50:13 PM by austinglenn4 »

I remember when I was like that... someone on the server was flipping out cuz I was still a Blockhead. That was in the days when 1000+ IDs were banned quite a bit :D
I find myself banning more 400-2000 range than anything nowadays.

That was in the days when 1000+ IDs were banned quite a bit :D
Consider exactly what you said.

Wow, we are increasing players fast then we use to.

I didn't say all 400-2000 were terrible. I said I find myself banning more people in that range. It's because they come onto a server and act like more of a child than my little sister.

I didn't say all 400-2000 were terrible. I said I find myself banning more people in that range. It's because they come onto a server and act like more of a child than my little sister.
I have to agree these handicaps think that they've got a low ID they're cool or some thing, not knowing that the lowest ID's are the coolest :D Not including some total tards such as Jookia.

Better run,cuz they're OVER 9000!

Yeah nix has been doing that a lot.. running code that creates fake people.
I remember seeing him with nine copies of himself in his server  :cookieMonster:

Yeah nix has been doing that a lot.. running code that creates fake people.
I remember seeing him with nine copies of himself in his server  :cookieMonster:
I could do that, it's just open nine blocklands, join the same server, done.

Better run,cuz they're OVER 9000!
that is 9000.  Not over.