Author Topic: A Very Large Biuld heheeh  (Read 3551 times)

Imagine Creating " A very large realistic castle"?. Well everyone knows if we biuld the exact thing it would kill are computers (Unsure). But What if we just made the castle part?. Now that would be awesome!.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 12:06:26 AM by darthvolga »

Where?

- mr wow hater

instead of wow, im waiting for the International version of perfect world http://www.perfectworld.com/ to come out, because i want a non laggy version that has good english, which the MY version, does not have. closed beta soon yay
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 09:32:29 PM by tails »

Please leave the topic.

Wow, is it just me, or is there a huge lack of english and common sense in younger kids these days? Anyways, it really is not a bad idea for a group of blocklanders to get together and build a giant castle. I think that some of us that can handle 128000 bricks should all get together and make a massive medieval build.

Yeah i think it would be good if we all built something together :3

It would look kinda wierd tho, awesome parts next to flat bricks :3

128k bricks is fairy simple to handle lol

Hey you changed it :(

He was originality crying about some wow thing

Im aiming for not just some DM castle, But a large castle that would be identical to a medieval castle that supports a whole citidel.

And crying? No I was using The Stormwind castle as an Example. A castle that big?. Imagine it.

For some of us it is, but a lot of people dont have very good computers.

Can you host?

i would help but im waiting for some guy to fix my computer. right now i probably coul;dnt handle a 5k brick build XD. i would like to help though, im fairly good at building.

Can you host?

I can, but my internet isn't the greatest so it would probably start to ping lag for people when the build gets around 25k bricks.

MY HOSTING SKILLS ARE OVER 9000

Not when half the clients are using 56k Modems with prebuilt HPs and Dells that are 4-7 years old. For the rest of us...hell yeah.

Coordinating a large build is another matter, especially something as intricate as a castle.