Author Topic: My elaborate dreams  (Read 3169 times)

i had a dream i had 2 wolf puppies, then they ran away and an old man stole them, then he lost them. i still hate that old man. he carried a golf cart in his purse. i dont nomrally have many dreams, but when i do, they are weird 0.0

I had a Dream that i was a wolf and that people were hunting them so i started killing people :D

At least you don't have dreams of archiving your greatest desires and then suddenly waking up to real life.

I hate mornings.

I had that happen once D:
I hate that so much. I'm like flying like Superman or something and then I wake up.

I had a dream one time that in order to fly, all you had to do was jump off something about a foot high and climb into the air, then do a swimming motion to gain momentum to keep yourself in the air.

It seemed so real that when I woke up I tried it and it didn't work. :(

i woke up one time. its so weird, i had a dream that i was falling through the sky....then, what woke me up, was i felt like i was dropped from about 2 feet above the ground, and i was out of my bed. really., i fell on the ground face up, it was so weird. either that or i fell onto my bed, i forget which.