Author Topic: My elaborate dreams  (Read 3150 times)

It seems in all of my dreams for the past 2 years I am abandoned or I get lost, then I'll usually end up meeting people I've never seen before in my life and when I wake up I'll miss them and want to see them again so badly.
I'll also have chains of dreams that take place in one big scene that evolves with every dream, these dreams could be months, weeks, or even a day apart, they like to sprout up in random places.

So far the places I've mapped out are:

A shopping center in the middle of black nothingness with new stores that open up with each dream, it has a rather large front and back parking lot, the back ends at woods, the front ends at blackness, to the left and right are surrounding neighborhoods. There is no main road.

A big city with tall square un detailed buildings, there's a grassy hill with a staircase leading down to apartments, on the other side of the hill is a cabin with a pub inside (This is where I always spawn). I've seen and rembered the details of only 4 of the buildings: The tavern, the bank, the lazer maze, and the halloween shop. The bank looks like the ABC store mixed with the furniture store from my old IRL town, the tavern looks medievil with a bar and stools with swords and sheilds on the walls, the lazer maze is dark with tall walls that have lasers that reach across some doorways, if you touch them you get sent to start, the end of the maze is an indoor skatepark that looks like a house, the halloween shop just looks like a really small crowded dark costume shop filled with halloween attire.

A giant super Target with a set in ice caps in the parking lot was built into the shopping center mentioned at the top of the list, the entrance leads to an FYE-esque cd shop, then when you exit into the main store; the lane looks like a mall, only where stores would be there are bathrooms and gyms, the median in between the lanes has misc. excersize equipment on top of it, one of the rooms upstairs leads to a dark neighborhood full of crooked houses and people standing in rows on the sidewalk facing the road doing nothing. The ice caps has a frozen waterfall, a river going throughout, an "island" so to speak that is cut off from the rest with a bridge, an ice archway that the river flows under, this area is a lot smaller than it sounds. Next to the ice caps is the first road seen in one of the shopping center dreams, it's a very country road that strongly resembles the first track of that V.W. Beetle racing game on the N64, it's set in Fall and there's orange/red leaves everywhere.

There's one giant landscape that is like an epic RPG, it has towns, mountains, and canyons, it's only been in a few dreams so it's not really that clear to remember, it was in a recent dream of mine where I got lost on my bike and ended up at the base of a mountain after falling out of one different scenario.

I''ll edit the post if I can remember anymore reoccurring scenes.

Note: You can't make this stuff up. XD So don't accuse me of making up anything because these are actual scenes that reoccur.

TLDR

Studies show that other people's dreams are incredibly uninteresting. 
I went to all this trouble to find that post.

Build me a house house in your dreas and then try to host a dream server. I'll try to come.

At least you don't have dreams of archiving your greatest desires and then suddenly waking up to real life.

I hate mornings.

yeah i had a dream with a person in it a loong time ago.

And i still miss her :(
dunno why, can't even remember the dream now

...when I wake up I'll miss them and want to see them again so badly.

I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow!

...when I wake up I'll miss them and want to see them again so badly.

I'll miss you most of all, Scarecrow!

That's kind of an awkward thing to say, you know. I mean, we're right here.

At least you don't have dreams of archiving your greatest desires and then suddenly waking up to real life.

I hate mornings.

I had that happen once D:

I hate mornings.

Hey, archiving my greatest desires would just pass the time in the night.  Achieving them is for real life day.

I just had a very elaborate daydream. Since this is indeed your thread I won't post it (although I did type it in this box) but it is attached if you feel like reading. :3
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:08:18 PM by M »

I had a dream about candlejack onc

I have this wierd deja vu thing when i dream. I fell like I've had the dream before but i really haven't.

This is because your brain organizes your thought at night, and dreams are the bizarre visualizations of this.

Yeah... I hate waking up and realizing all that good stuff was a dream.

When I was little and before I knew what creepbear was, I had a dream where he was chasing me and trying to eat me D:

My dreams are very random, including Games, things i see or things i think, Mostly "Menens World" Fire Breathing Dragons, Big laser things, Future stuff, a under water city, Appature Science HQ and much more :D, im going to bed now so ill tell you what pops up tonight