Author Topic: I had a dream last night...  (Read 5839 times)

Haha, this thread has officially gone phsyco.

i had a dream, about aot, where,  my guy had a huge head, and everyone else had no head, and it was weird, very weird... then, for some reason, aot dissapeared, and i was on top of a big building, and then badspot came along and pushed me off, and i shouted "i eat pies" and... this is the weirdest bit, when i hit the floor, it made the sound from blockland, when you jump, and then it played the  death sound, then i respawned in blockland, and i got transported to TBM, and a load of MCP clones attacked me, so i pulled out a blaster and shooted (thats what happened, i shooted them, even though it should be shot...) and then i got transported to vanilla blockland, to the server where me and mocheeze were making quicksand (lol) and i got stuck, so i said "Control and Kay" and i died, then mocheeze build a huge set of stairs, and coloured them every colour of the spraycan, and a few more... then i woke up in bed, but as a lego man, and i walked down stairs and there was a pack there, so i took the pack, and equipped it, then my dad came down the stairs, also as a lego man, and told me to go to school, so i was walking to school, and some guy jumped out of a bush, and shot me with a quiver and a blaster, so i died, and respawned at my house... so, i went downstairs AGAIN and got a katana, this time, when the guy jumped out, i hit him with the katana 2 times, and he exploded... and... when i got into school, my teacher was a droid, and it fired homework blocks at us, so we had to shoot pencilblocks at the homework blocks, and it was just plain weird, now, if you have read upto this point, <insert witty insult about reading too much here>... right, after school i went home and it turned back into AoT, and badspot was on the docks, swinging around them with his gold hook, and then a gold hook appeared infront of me, and i fired it at badspot and he dragged me around for a few minutes... after that, i glitched and dropped all my clothes, so a cop came up to me and hit me, 3 times full stregnth, and i was in jail for 1:20 and when i came out, i was still stunned, still naked, so the cop put me in jail after hitting me full strengh again, and when i came out that time, i used some hacks, and made the police officer glitch and become naked too, so he lost his police job, i put some clothes on, then we had a huge battle at the top of the logs, and i pulled out a minigun and killed him... i dont know where the minigun came from, but it was weird...
then game over appeared on my screen, and i exploded... then i woke up... at 3 am... when i fell back to sleep, i had a dream, that i shouted WRYYYYYY and dropped a steamroller on the cop... then i woke up and it was 9 am, so i watched futurama... lol, i have weird dreams, and most of them are as weird as 
that too...

</longestpostever>

Thats not the longest post ever. There have been onger posts on this forum, and even longer ones on other forums...

But yeah, thats preety crazy.
I had a dream about AoT, but the only reason i recognized it as AoT was because everyone told me it was. It didn't look anything like AoT. It was set in a post-apocolyptic world durring a nuclear winter, and if you stayed outside too long, you died, despite the heavy parka I was wearing.

All I read was "I had a dream" but I read to fast and I thought it said "I have a life" I was about to congragulate you when I noticed you had a dream.

Badspot

• Administrator
TLDR

Studies show that other people's dreams are incredibly uninteresting. 

:cookie: :cookie:

No, your dream about AoT consisted of , the characters and their obese bodys' walking up to the mirror while red words are flashing in the corner of your screen.

Then, ... You feel something. So you leave the computer.

I had a dream that AoT got some major tech-news coverage (like BoingBoing and Engadget). Of course that's odd that a game like AoT would garner much outside attention. I remember thinking that if I went to check the server, that it would be totally full for a long time, and that I probably wouldn't want to play it again, haha.

Also, the name was changed to something "edgier" because that's what the publisher wanted. I don't remember the exact name, but I know that "pestilince" was in the title.

You mean like that time when BL got on TSS(It was TSS @ the time) but even more attention
(Did that attract more nOObs like myself?)

I had a dream once that snot came to my hometown and shot everybody in the head with a SuperSoaker, and he kidnapped me and forced me to go to the UK...

I had a dream once that snot came to my hometown and shot everybody in the head with a SuperSoaker, and he kidnapped me and forced me to go to the UK...

that sounds like fun :D