Post a sprite

Author Topic: Post a sprite  (Read 4818 times)

Its a floating Mii Head :D

moar of my sprites
Its a custom Yoshi

Liek much yes?

Oh that’s just great D8. See the scout on the first page? Well I was almost done making a sprite for all the TF2 characters. Last night I had an idea to make a comic called sprite fortress but today I just learnt some one already made one ;-;. Now I have a bunch of TF2 sprites with no use......

That was a very big coincidence..... I had no idea that there was already a 'sprite fortress' comic and even more I recognized some of the buildings in two of them as parts of earth bound and I had based my sprites of off earth bound characters........ I hope the comic is dead I couldn’t find a date on any of them…… But now if I release any of the stuff I made people will think I am trying to rip off ‘sprite fortress’.

What is it?  :cookieMonster:
A Boo version of me, The sprite sheet was for an online game.

What exactly is a sprite

Four of the nine TF2 classes are done and I will finish the fifth (and fix a bit of the rest) tomorow. At this rate I should make the first comic by next monday (If I don't have to go on vacation by then if I do it will be put off by at least two and a half weeks).

[quote name='Danska: Shadow Master' date='Aug 12 2006, 01:50 PM' post='3757560']
Recently, for no apparent reason or purpose, I began to make my own kit. I based it on the style used in the RZMK and MNB and created what you see here.

2001: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2 [color="red"]|[/color] V3
2002: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2 [color="red"]|[/color] V3
2003: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2 [color="red"]|[/color] V2.1 [color="red"]|[/color] V3
2004: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2 [color="red"]|[/color] V3
2005: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2 [color="red"]|[/color] V3
2006: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V1.5 [color="red"]|[/color] V1.8 [color="red"]|[/color] V2
2007: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2
2008 Phantoka: V0.5 [color="red"]|[/color] V0.8 [color="red"]|[/color] V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2
2008 Mistika: V0.5
Toa Edition: V1 [color="red"]|[/color] V2 [color="red"]|[/color] V3
Exo-Toa
Makuta
Order of Mata Nui
Maxilos
Hydraxon
Karda Nui Warriors
Not mine, but someone on a LEGO site made ALL of these.

This was my avatar at one stage:

These are the three walking frame animations for an 8-bit Portal, I never got around to finishing any other animations:

Old sprites for a 2D Blockland that I also failed to finish:

Here's a classic, I did this in MSPaint on a computer running Windows 98:

I really like the 8 bit portal one 8D.

This was my avatar at one stage:

These are the three walking frame animations for an 8-bit Portal, I never got around to finishing any other animations:

Old sprites for a 2D Blockland that I also failed to finish:

Here's a classic, I did this in MSPaint on a computer running Windows 98: