Badspot's Beta is up!!!

Author Topic: Badspot's Beta is up!!!  (Read 3992 times)

the beta testers isnt the password, he was answering the question. The question was "Does anyone know the password?" and he replied "Yes, the beta testers know the password."

This IS exciting. But again, it could be nothing.
Hardly, wow people are playing on the beta server OMG! Wow tell me some thing new.

This IS exciting. But again, it could be nothing.

You know what I REALLY HATE? People who keep on complaining about version nine never coming out. Badspot releases whenever the hell he wants to.

You know what I REALLY HATE? People who keep on complaining about version nine never coming out. Badspot releases whenever the hell he wants to.
Yeah, also, what does V9 provide (even though it's not here) that makes V8 stuff and not worth to play? Just loving play the game and get V9 AUTOMATICALLY when it comes out.

Edit: fixed
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:49:51 PM by Chrono »

Just loving play the game and get AUTOMATICALLY when it comes out.

No stuff.

I tend to leave words out on accident...

I agree to this now.

v9 will come when it comes dammit. We can print and hang up these pictures and admire them all we want, kissing them and sending things to badspot like "OMG I LOVE BL I CAN'T WAITS FER v9!!111!!!11!!!2!!11!!!one!!111!eleven!!1".

We like what's coming, but we don't want to cram it down Badspot's throat that we love it. There's hardly anything new besides Nit's boats coming, tank which is cool looking, mech, new events, elevators, new door bricks, maybe a few new bricks idk.

Not really new, just improvements :D

Tank - Peaceful War made one
Boats - Peaful War made them too, they weren't as good as Nit's
New Doors - We have doors, only real new doors are the tank, garage, and that you click to open.
Mech - This actually isn't improving anything, it's just kick ass
Elevators - Acording to Fooly Cooly's site, he tried making elevators, not as good as Trader's.
Events - We had these, but Badspot is improving and adding alot more options.

Your forgeting more confirmed stuff, and the beta testers have basically said there is more hidden because they said they've made a group decision not to reviel more just in case of imitations being made pre release.

Also, he isn't improving events, he made events, and they were copied.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

no stuff sherlock

I have a feeling that comment was my fault.

I have heard a rumor that Nitramtj had said to someone that V9 would be released in about 2 weeks.I doubt it,but who knows...
We are also preparing for V9 like comet would hit the Earth.

No no no, its like a comet that has a tiny ship of a new race of life on it hits the earth, and the new race joins society.

also, enjoy my comet :O
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:31:30 AM by -Nick- »

Thats the worse comet i ever seen :D