Author Topic: Can't choose between 360 & PS3  (Read 3234 times)

I grew up with that controller design being the only thing that was ever in my hands, so I love it.  When I think game controller the Playstation design instantly comes to mind.  I didn't have a problem with it then and I don't now.  The six axis can be a little sketchy at times, but most games that utilize it do it in a "shake it everywhere" fashion.

I know the Xbox fanboys (Reactor Worker) are going to bash me for that, but I feel that it is a good controller.  The 360 has a great controller too, lots of rumble feed back, but I just prefer the Sony controller.

I heard/saw somewhere that the Xbox 360's brown townog sticks are the same as PS1 controller's.

1. You don't need blu ray disks to backup games, you can use a hard drive.
2. The ps3 LAUNCH games sucked, much has happened since:

Games shared on 360 and PS3, all epic:
Mirror's Edge
Burnout Paradise
Fallout 3
Force Unleashed
Grand Theft Auto 4
Civilization Revolution
Assassin's Creed
Call of Duty 4
Bioshock (Coming to ps3)
Resident Evil 5

PS3 only games, all epic:
Little Big Planet
Infamous
Flower
MAG (256 player battles)

I'm sure there's more. I'm just trying to get a point across, so don't bitch to me that I didn't list 360 games. Now, stop with the fanboyism. If somebody can give me cons of their favorite console instead of just saying "olol ps3 sux 360 best get k", I might actually listen.

Also, don't forget that you don't need the $100 wireless adapter, you can plug the console directly into an Ethernet port using the included cable. Saying that games for the PS3 are "$0" is also a load of crap. Sure, maybe you can pirate them, but were talking about the average, law abiding citizen here.

1. Did you read the loving topic? I need wireless.
2. No, we're talking about me.
3. Read the previous list of games.

Funny how the PS3 fans are the ones being mature here, sure does say a lot.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 11:46:43 AM by Jsk2003 »

Oh, ok. I get it. Everyone who owns a 360 is immature by default.

Anyway, the PS3 is nice, and has many more features and has better graphics than the Xbox 360. So if this is what you want in a console, I would recommend it. I don't own one, no, but I've seen it in use enough to know what it has over the 360.

The 360 is pretty nice too, but the graphics aren't as great as the PS3's. I really don't see that much of a difference between the PS3's and Xbox's graphics, to be honest. You will have to pay more for all of that wireless stuff, which I guess is a big deal since you are thinking of pirating games. $40 a year for Xbox Live isn't bad, but it could be free. But still, that is only a day's worth of flipping burgers.

The 360 is also getting some bigass update that adds a lot of features sometime this fall, but you will have to look into that yourself if you care about it.

I really don't care which one you choose, as it doesn't affect me in any way, but I like my 360. I'm not saying that it is better, I'm just saying that I have one and enjoy it. I would probably say the same about the PS3 if I had one too.

Funny how the PS3 fans are the ones being mature here, sure does say a lot.

Also I am well informed of each console's updates. Like I don't sit in the dark on this topic.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 12:34:26 PM by Jsk2003 »