Author Topic: Zack437  (Read 4920 times)

once i was in his server and he ask how to make add ons so i gave him the tutorial and he told me to shut my mouth  i say its for taking like 30 seconds to get the link

You always come through Noru. :D

Ive unbanned everyone from his ban hist, there was over 50 people on it banned forever.

Ive unbanned everyone from his ban hist, there was over 50 people on it banned forever.

Meh, go to Sheezys server. Thats if your not banned already.

Yeah, I've only seen zack like 5 times. He's such a control freak. He thinks he knows everything and bans for no reason whatsoever. Also, he goes off telling everybody that he's my boy friend. His age is 9 and gets mad if you cuss.

Meh, go to Sheezys server. Thats if your not banned already.
You have been banned
Reason: Azn
:D

Name and server plox?
I'm going to see if I get banned for saying the word God. Alot of young dumbass think god is a bad word for some reason.

You can tell if its his server. If its badly spelled >.< Oh wait Actually alot of people do that...And thanks to the idiot who bumped with topic from 2 months ago!.

Osht, I didn't even notice that...

Oh.. THIS bastard, I remember long ago (I forgot his name but I know it now thanks =3) like, Im in his city build and I say "crap, that noob broke a building" Then he banned me for "NO CUSSING"
1. It's called CURSING, get used to it.
2. If you're so mad, ban the noob who broke the building not me.
3. CAPS LOCK IS EPIC FAIL.

The spelling of it is negligable compared to the actual infantile nature of being offended by "swears." Considering that we already know that the admin is juvenile and incapable of thinking on a scale other than "WWJD?", it is impossible to assume that he not only would care about who 'broked ur building', but it is impossible to assume that he knew who 'broked ur building'.

Also, it's the only known cruise control for cool. Get it right.

I cant give you his ID, but do you guys want his admin pass?

It's lol. Idiot, isnt he?

He'll change his pass. He always does, but if I go to his server he'll give it to me for sure.  All I have to do is say, "Dude, give your pass to me NOW"  and BOOM, I have it.   XD

He perm banned me because I said, "forget".

Jesus for one word? Zack is loving sick