Clan FC *Fort Clan*

Author Topic: Clan FC *Fort Clan*  (Read 4896 times)

Ok sorry brick, but the most retarted clan rule i have ever seen is on this thread: May not have a Id over 4500. Im sorry but is that important at all, my id is 4679. -_-

Ok sorry brick, but the most retarted clan rule i have ever seen is on this thread: May not have a Id over 4500. Im sorry but is that important at all, my id is 4679. -_-
oh yeah sry forgot about that . and yes i agree its a stupid rule... editing...

yeah umm...the topic name is clan FC *fort clan*, which in translation is "Clan fort Clan Fort clan." the last fort clan is to let people know what it is called, but you don;t need to have the begging 'clan'. i would change it to FC *fort clan*

ok..well i cant play fbecouse some on is on my dam computer  well by that i mean is i cant play .. :cookieMonster:

ummm i have demo vers but if i join clan do i get to play wit clan members?   pm me on this

YOUR BACK!!!@!@!
YAY you got bl back   on topic if i can get brickman on hes comp we will have a FC server up 

ummm i have demo vers but if i join clan do i get to play wit clan members?   pm me on this
oh yes i will pm you on this
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 04:42:46 PM by skywalker »

i know brick posted on the about this but you might not look at it if you seen the page so i will ad the news here allso we now have a forum site and the link edited and added to the FC topic ( note if you are not in the clan do no log in)

FC has a new landscape build going on a server was up today and we worked on it

i know Fc does not do casle builds but we are makeing this one :P

Ain't Fort Clans supposed to be about forts?

Ain't Fort Clans supposed to be about forts?
no if you read the story how it was made we just liket the name :P

This is a bump saying that WE ARE NOT DEAD We have just been on the FortClanForums posting so if you want to join please do (with a good application)"

no if you read the story how it was made we just liket the name :P
the name "Fort Clan" is'nt just because we like it i mean anybody could make a clan named like "Potato Clan" (if they like potatoes) and it could be about pixel art or something Fort Clan is about the 1800's and early 1900's and around that time period the civil war took place but, our clan isnt about the civil war it's about that time period but, anyways thats why its called the "Fort Clan"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 04:52:46 PM by brickman28 »

the name "Fort Clan" is'nt just because we like it i mean anybody could make a clan named like "Potato Clan" (if they like potatoes) and it could be about pixel art or something Fort Clan is about the 1800's and early 1900's and around that time period the civil war took place but, our clan isnt about the civil war it's about that time period but, anyways thats why its called the "Fort Clan"
ya that to what you said

FYI: we are open to new member's