Author Topic: Steam  (Read 1277 times)

I just started using this when I joined the BL forums a long time ago for TF2, and I have recently actually looked for another game besides gmod and tf2. What should I get with 36$? I think im gonna get the counter strike pack because it seems like thats a big hit. I have the orange box on 360, although I wish I had for pc.

Heres a question, since PC games on consoles sometimes suck, is portal the same length/content as pc version?

Edit: Same above question with half life. TF2 I know you cant dl maps and stuff and nobody plays.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 11:29:34 PM by Zenthos »

counter-strike source

so many mods that you can get for free with it aswell.

In Portal, no custom maps, but there will be some in Still Alive, and HL2, nothing's different.

I would get Day of Defeat source, Counter strike source, Day of defeat 1.6, Counterstrike source 1.6, Half life 1 (They have REALLY cool third party mods for free if you get half life), I don't know what else..

I would get Day of Defeat source, Counter strike source, Day of defeat 1.6, Counterstrike source 1.6, Half life 1 (They have REALLY cool third party mods for free if you get half life), I don't know what else..
Day of Defeat is too generic. Get Red Orchestra.

HL1: Anthology?
Includes Half Life, HL Blue Shift, HL Opposing Force and Team Fortress Classic.

Get Half Life 2 so you can get all the awesome mods.

I think im gonna get the counter strike pack because it seems like thats a big hit.

Don't buy a game ONLY for the fact that many people like it. You should consider some other things before buying games.

The best thing you can do to see if you really want to buy a game is to watch some gameplay videos to get a idea of how the game will play and feel. After watching some videos of the game, THEN you should consider some of the reviews of the game. Because the worst thing you could do in choosing a game is to see what other people think about the game, and make your decision whether to buy the game or not.

That's just me

>:3

Ah i remember CS 1.6 when it came out i wuz top dawg :D

Day of Defeat is too generic. Get Red Orchestra.
Eh, I got both of em.

For $5 each, I might add :D. Yay for Steam specials.