Author Topic: He sounds like Billy Madison.  (Read 1476 times)

rawrman is Adam Sandler.

Wtf. Now I picture rawrman as this fat kid who talks exactly like him that plays roblox... and we give him stuff. (Me and my friend.) BTW we overheard him talking to friends.

If he was him, I would have some insane lolz.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:16:16 AM by Zenthos »

Wtf. Now I picture rawrman as this fat kid who talks exactly like him that plays roblox...
You're right, actually.

Wtf. Now I picture rawrman as this fat kid who talks exactly like him that plays roblox...
You're right, actually.
Kill yourself.

OH GOD I JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAH A.

There aren't enough 'a' and 'h' keys in the world to type out exactly how loving funny this guy's voice is.

I reiterate: KILL YOURSELF.

Wtf. Now I picture rawrman as this fat kid awesome kid who talks exactly like Justin Timberlake that plays roblox and blockland... and we give him Awesome. (Me and my friend.) BTW we overheard him talking to friends.

Wtf. Now I picture rawrman as this fat kid awesome kid who talks exactly like Justin Timberlake that plays roblox and blockland... and we give him Awesome. (Me and my friend.) BTW we overheard him talking to friends.

What the hell? That is the most handicapped thing to do to your friend. Also you capitalized Awesome but didn't capitalize Blockland.