Author Topic: Red Alert 3 Beta  (Read 3254 times)

I'm one of the 10,000 that got in about 3 hours ago.

I haven't got to play it yet, but the main menu looks awesome. I hate how you can only play multiplayer though, I'd rather skirmish.

You need to rub it in some more, this post is too neutral.

First, change the title to "OMG OMG I GOT IN!!!1!!!1!!1!!!!!!one!!", this will notify people that you have gotten into the Red Alert 3 Beta perfectly and no one will be wondering what the topic is about when they get in.

Next, add more "!", and randomly bold, capitalize, and italicize things.

examples:
but THE main menu looks AWESOME!!1!!!!!!!!

Finally, just to give one more "forget you" and rub it in some more, taunt everyone by proposing the question "Is anyone else in the beta!?!?1/11!??!/1!??!!!?"

Neat, I can't wait for this "Online Co-op campaign missions", should be awesome fun campaign with a friend.

i heard about that, if im not mistaken, one player distracts or hits target one and second player rushes in or hits target two.

AHAHAHAHAHA IM IN BETA YOUR NOT

It was really easy to get in anyway, just buy Kane's Wrath and enter the beta key.

i can't buy every game that comes out every day cause the only way i get money right nao is saving up from B-days and selling chocolets in school (lol, illegal)
I heard Carzo likes Twix, il sell them to you 50 Cents PER bar.

i can't buy every game that comes out every day cause the only way i get money right nao is saving up from B-days and selling chocolets in school (lol, illegal)
I heard Carzo likes Twix, il sell them to you 50 Cents PER bar.
Some kid in my school sold all his Halloween candy by the size, he made a lot of money except the dean found out and made him give up all his money.

Where did the money go?

Where did the money go?
To the Dean, so he could by his new car.

Selling halloween candy?

My halloween candy lasts me about 4-6 months because I am not a candy person.

Hell, I go weeks between sodas and haven't touched any candy in like 2 months.

i have a job and i still spend most of it on petrol for my motorbike it's annoying. :panda:

Selling halloween candy?

My halloween candy lasts me about 4-6 months because I am not a candy person.

Hell, I go weeks between sodas and haven't touched any candy in like 2 months.
ha ha ha, most of my candy lasts till next halloween.