Author Topic: TF2, Pyro is a Chick.  (Read 4042 times)

I was just playing TF2 while it updated on my own server just now and saw above the pyro's clothes a bag with a flower on the side.

Pictures and it did happen.

Maybe he's the "Woman" In a gay couple?

OLD loving News.
New news, however:

1. flamer    

An extremely flamboyant homoloveual.

Well, Yuki got the "OLDER THAN OLD" out of the way. Yeah, this is wierd. I wonder if they'll reveal it in Meet the Pyro.

1. flamer    

An extremely flamboyant homoloveual.

Ah.

Like dread said, he could be gay. I've seen dudes carrying even girlyer things, like Hello Kitty PURSES.

Like dread said, he could be gay. I've seen dudes carrying even girlyer things, like Hello Kitty PURSES.
Emo's don't count as people.
Well no stuff Yuki but I was just saying that there is more evidence that it is a chick.

Sence when would an emo dude carry a Hello Kitty anything?

What. I'm not gay. Well I'm also not an emo but I am a half Visual Kei and sometimes I also wear Hello Kitty things and using such things that you would call "MakeUp".   If you don't know what you are loving talk about just shut. :-/

http://de.netlog.com/Takeru_Matsumoto and that btw is how I'm looking when I am an Visual Kei, normaly I'm just a Punk/Heavy Metal Rocker..

tldr : Not all guys who are using girls stuff are gay.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 01:19:00 PM by WhoDa? »

Sence when would an emo dude carry a Hello Kitty anything?
I didn't say emo guys we're carrying them, I've just seen other guys walking around the mall carrying all this girly crap.

Valve said they would clear it up in the meet the pyro video.

If you don't know what you are loving talk about just shut up..
..and read this: http://www.youdontknowemo.tk/