Author Topic: Your Perfect Girlfriend.  (Read 4488 times)

Psh.
Preferrably black or brown hair, not too long, though.. Well at least longer than mine xDDD well.. Then again I guess thats long o_o
Skinny-ish, doesn't care about "fashion," emo, not taller than me o_o (lol) I'd want someone older than me but not too old... Like a max of 14 :3 (Im going to be 13 this year so yeh) Doesn't OBSESS over me... Like this one girl I knew >_> someone who actually loves me... Idk... Likes cats :3 cuz cats pwn xD
Anddddddd.... Doesn't mind that I have long hair :D
Well thats my "perfect" girlfriend... But then again who will I ever meet like that >_> lol

Psh.
Preferrably black or brown hair, not too long, though.. Well at least longer than mine xDDD well.. Then again I guess thats long o_o
Skinny-ish, doesn't care about "fashion," emo, not taller than me o_o (lol) I'd want someone older than me but not too old... Like a max of 14 :3 (Im going to be 13 this year so yeh) Doesn't OBSESS over me... Like this one girl I knew >_> someone who actually loves me... Idk... Likes cats :3 cuz cats pwn xD
Well thats my "perfect" girlfriend... But then again who will I ever meet like that >_> lol
You want your chick to cut herself......

-text here-
You guys may want to read what emo really stands for.

Emo means emotional, I know that, but when you use it like he did it meant basicly cuting youself. I'm not handicapped. :P

This topic has a lot less "Big boobs and allergic to shirts" than I thought it would have.

Emo means emotional, I know that, but when you use it like he did it meant basicly cuting youself. I'm not handicapped. :P
Yes you are handicapped.
www.youdontknowemo.tk
read it.

Boobs are not fake.

Has nearly same interests/personality.

Knows about computers and isn't a total idiot when it comes to them.

I need a girlfriend with medium sized boobs, nice smooth ass, shaves vagina, brown hair, green eyes and hair that is not very long. And why not a gamer? That would be perfect for me.

Psh.

There's nothing wrong with that.

i wont even start unless she likes star wars.

then million other things follow

i wont even start unless she likes star wars.

then million other things follow
Starwars ftw
Anyway, for me, she needs to be a girl

I don't want one. Almost ALL of the girls I come in contact are loving handicapped. No common sense, not very book smart.

Psh.

Sounds like My Girlfriend. Lol

WhoDa?, you still haven't given me the full size of your old avatar with the nice rack. Until then, I will never give positive contributions to your topics.
www.google.com
When I first saw it, I googled it. It was a hot chicks rack with "WhoDa?" on it and, although I knew it was edited on, I still tried googling "WhoDa?" in images and found nothing. Obviously googling a avatar with the only text being edited on is impossible, so don't just say something without thinking it throguh.