Author Topic: Your Perfect Girlfriend.  (Read 4487 times)

Haha, I actually know a girl that is awesome, she knows how to use a computer,can spell on one, and likes video games to a point! :D  And the best part is that (I think) she likes me, but then again, this is 7th grade. :/

im looking for a girl i perfer thats shorter then me (but not to short)
hoping the girl is Colombian (If not, oh well)
Looks nice
No need for big bewbs
intrested in video games
likes to go out (mall,movies,ETC)
i really don't care if here eyes are red or her hair is pink, only if it fits around my description.

I want a girl who likes me for who I am, and that's all that matters.

i already have perfect gf.  :cookieMonster:

I want a girl that's cute looking, and not TOO lovey, I don't like that... She shouldn't know about the internet either too. And I wouldn't mind if she was a brunette :D and she should be able to drive a car proberbly without ending up in a tree at 10km/h...

And one that doesn't bother gaming.

Emo means emotional, I know that, but when you use it like he did it meant basicly cuting youself. I'm not handicapped. :P
Yes you are handicapped.
www.youdontknowemo.tk
read it.
Emo Music, Emo style, Emo people are all giant pussies and I loving hate them.

Edit: Because I just read the damn thing.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 11:55:10 PM by IbanZ »

Holy ...., Emo girls are tranloveuals!

I need a girlfriend with nice perky medium sized boobs, nice smooth ass, shaves vagina, brownblack hair, green eyes and hair that is not very long. And why not a gamer? That would be perfect for me.
I agree

I change my perfect girlfriend. She has to be abused and have a strong mental dependency upon me.

Emo means emotional, I know that, but when you use it like he did it meant basicly cuting youself. I'm not handicapped. :P
Yes you are handicapped.
www.youdontknowemo.tk
read it.
Emo Music, Emo style, Emo people are all giant pussies and I loving hate them.

Edit: Because I just read the damn thing.

Remember the last time you went on your emo rant?  :cookieMonster:

Oh, I completely forgot about that.

loving emo kids.

WhoDa?, you still haven't given me the full size of your old avatar with the nice rack. Until then, I will never give positive contributions to your topics.
www.google.com
When I first saw it, I googled it. It was a hot chicks rack with "WhoDa?" on it and, although I knew it was edited on, I still tried googling "WhoDa?" in images and found nothing. Obviously googling a avatar with the only text being edited on is impossible, so don't just say something without thinking it throguh.
Wait what. There was a Got Nvidia? text on it but the original had a Got Milk? text on it. try to search that.

I want a Girlfriend who doesn't think I'm nuts  :cookieMonster:

A brown jacket. a bandaged arm, undershirt saying "Black Mesa", dark skinned, jeans, has a gun, black hair.
 :cookieMonster:

A brown jacket. a bandaged arm, undershirt saying "Black Mesa", dark skinned, jeans, has a gun, black hair.
 :cookieMonster:

Oh gawd me too!