Author Topic: Your Perfect Girlfriend.  (Read 4514 times)

Your Perfect Girlfriend, how should she look like? How sould she be like?
Trade with me your imaginations of your Perfect gf here! :D

Well, mine should be like me, she should like to be on the PC, knowing about the internet and plays game generes, shoter, rpg e.t.c and she should know how to script and hack.
She also should be lovey (oh really? :D), young (lets say 13) and have a good sense for humor.

All I ever wanted is just a girl that likes to play Games..

and now its your turn folks.

Creepy thread commence!

WhoDa?, you still haven't given me the full size of your old avatar with the nice rack. Until then, I will never give positive contributions to your topics.

I want a girl that's cute looking, and not TOO lovey, I don't like that... She shouldn't know about the internet either. And I wouldn't mind if she was a brunette :D and she should be able to drive a car proberbly without ending up in a tree at 10km/h...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 03:39:58 PM by psygo »

WhoDa?, you still haven't given me the full size of your old avatar with the nice rack. Until then, I will never give positive contributions to your topics.
www.google.com

preferably brunette, average/above average looking, isn't stupid, knows how to use a computer.
The rest I couldn't care less about really.

thread about girlfriends on a video game forum. lmao.

thread about girlfriends on a video game forum. lmao.
Its offtopic, so why not.

Trust me, you don't want a gamer for a girlfriend. Mostly for the same reason you'd never want to be in a relationship with someone you work with. They also tend to be weirdos, not the fun quirky kind but the creepy kind.

For me a women needs nice thick legs. Not fat, flabby, or made of cottage cheese. Just thick toned legs. They usually come with nice hips and a good shake too. Something you can get a nice hold of during certain activities.

I want a sociopath girlfriend so we can go chop up hookers together.

Trust me, you don't want a gamer for a girlfriend.
Trust me, I had one and she was awesome as hell, played and owned me in any game.
I want anotherone like she..

Hmm, Black hair, nice body, and nice face. Im pretty shallow.