Blocko's for free??

Author Topic: Blocko's for free??  (Read 2674 times)

I've never wanted to make a damn topic about this, ppl get bitchy. But I saw this and its quite funny.
I think they're taunting us now. Either that, or our blocks are so awesome that they didn't want to use the name of theirs to advert...

And you made 2 topics why?

Because he's an attention whore.

Because he's an attention whore.

Or because he made a mistake?

Prick.

Thank you for taking it so seriously.

It can be see EASILY that he just made a mistake, I was hoping I wouldn't have to put [/sarcasm]

It can be see EASILY that he just made a mistake, I was hoping I wouldn't have to put [/sarcasm]

Well you're quite an idiot so sorry for not making the connection that you'd be capable of sarcasm.

THAT'S RIGHT I'MA CALLIN' YOU OUT.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:56:35 PM by Pimpin »

Badspot should trademark Bloko/Blocko, so it cannot be used like this.

Well you're quite an idiot so sorry for not making the connection that you'd be capable of sarcasm.

THAT'S RIGHT I'MA CALLIN' YOU OUT.

:cookieMonster:

Should we hide in the saloon, behind barrels, etc etc western cliches while you to duke it out? I have Insto-Barrel :D

*hides behind barrel*

Should we hide in the saloon, behind barrels, etc etc western cliches while you to duke it out? I have Insto-Barrel :D

*hides behind barrel*
Menen Wants a Barrel
*gets a Barrel Made of Solid Steel, and hides behind it*

It's hard to tell sarcasm through text.

I still love you Jsk :D

Intranets were on the firtz this morning, very very slow. I thought the page locked up, so try'd again X|

Oh god, they say we're ruining their reputation..

I've never wanted to make a damn topic about this, ppl get bitchy. But I saw this and its quite funny.
I think they're taunting us now. Either that, or our blocks are so awesome that they didn't want to use the name of theirs to advert...
You know, that is at least a year old. I always seen that and Im like "Stupid ROBLOX, They are so desperate".