Author Topic: Random Dance Syndrome  (Read 2157 times)

Also called RDS, so I have made up myself, I randomly dance whenever I freaking FEEL like it, or whenever I hear music. Seriously, if I hear the slightest music close to me, I usually break out in dance, even in public.

For example, I was walking around in this small convince store near my house, picking up things to use when we go on vacation, such as paper cups, cleaning supplies, paper plates, and enough forks to put a dart factory out of business. Back to the point. So, I was walking down one of the isles, when the store music, as there usually is, starts up as 'In The Navy' by someone my mom told me later on after I asked to make conversation when driving home. Now, there are atleast, hm, four people in this isle, and I break out in full dance. Now, one of them was utterly stupid, UNLIKE ME (:D) and threw a quarter at me. For some reason, I find this random to be dancing, to be fun, and I like it.

. . .

:D

Dance and follow your heart!

So basically you have ADD and ADHD?

No.

If I can sit through a S.A.T test for 3 and a half hours without doing anything but working, and taking a minute to scratch my back every now and then, or yawn.

No, I don't have ADD/ADHD

What do you have Aginst People With ADD/ADHD? Hu WHAT

*offended*

*offended*
They're usually stupid forgets that carry a label their parents hold against them.

I am labeled with ADD. I don't believe the disease exists but in some cases.

I do this all the time :D

I don't think AD(H)D is a disorder. I think it's the mentality of not wanting to pay attention to most things. It's just like saying long hair is a disorder.

*offended*
They're usually stupid forgets that carry a label their parents hold against them.

Its not a Disease because its not Contagusious, and People with ADD are Extremely Smart, they just cant Use their Intelageince  :cookieMonster:

*offended*

Its not a Disease because its not Contagusious, and People with ADD are Extremely Smart, they just cant Use their Intelageince  :cookieMonster:

You are not very smart...

Its a Disease but not an "Infectious Disease" meaning it can't be spread.

AD(H)D isn't even considered a disease. It's considered a disorder.

*offended*

You are not very smart...

Its a Disease but not an "Infectious Disease" meaning it can't be spread.

a Disease is something that is from a Virus, you just cant have a Disease randomly, you need to pick it up somewhere, its a Disorder (chasey, why do you hate me all the sudden?)

I have an infectious disease.

I have an infectious disease.
*goes near Nick and gets RDS*

YAY IM COOL NOW  :cookieMonster:

*throws a quarter at Menen*