Author Topic: Random Dance Syndrome  (Read 2158 times)

I have an infectious disease.
*goes near Nick and gets RDS*

YAY IM COOL NOW  :cookieMonster:

infectious isn't contagious. And thats not a real disease I don't think. It's Asthma and Exima. Exima is a rash thing.

So basically you have ADD and ADHD?
What do you have Aginst People With ADD/ADHD? Hu WHAT

*offended*
They're usually stupid forgets that carry a label their parents hold against them.

I am labeled with ADD. I don't believe the disease exists but in some cases.

Its not a Disease because its not Contagusious, and People with ADD are Extremely Smart, they just cant Use their Intelageince  :cookieMonster:

You are not very smart...

Its a Disease but not an "Infectious Disease" meaning it can't be spread.

a Disease is something that is from a Virus, you just cant have a Disease randomly, you need to pick it up somewhere, its a Disorder (chasey, why do you hate me all the sudden?)

I don't hate you I just don't like you or have much respect for you.

Also Diseases can be passed on in genes :/

So basically you have ADD and ADHD?
What do you have Aginst People With ADD/ADHD? Hu WHAT

*offended*
They're usually stupid forgets that carry a label their parents hold against them.

I am labeled with ADD. I don't believe the disease exists but in some cases.

Its not a Disease because its not Contagusious, and People with ADD are Extremely Smart, they just cant Use their Intelageince  :cookieMonster:

You are not very smart...

Its a Disease but not an "Infectious Disease" meaning it can't be spread.

a Disease is something that is from a Virus, you just cant have a Disease randomly, you need to pick it up somewhere, its a Disorder (chasey, why do you hate me all the sudden?)

You're incredibly stupid. No, it's not a joke. Every orifice of your body reeks of handicapation.

Quoth Dictionary.com
a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.

According to your definition, Cancer, AIDS (Not HIV), and Autism are no diseases. Which is bullstuff.

Also, if everyone who said one mean thing to me 'hated' me, I'd be one lonely person. Just because someone intends to prove you wrong doesn't mean that that intend to end their friendship with you. I really 'hate' people who don't stand up for themselves. People who follow someone blindly are in a cult of personality and are cronies.

ADD = yur kids are very lazy so we giv drugs to mak high

Every child seems to suffer from either ADD or Asperger's syndrome. That's right, you are all sick and abnormal.