Author Topic: Diseases/Disorders You Have  (Read 6568 times)

I'm blind unfortunately. :(

I am diagnosed with the following:

Attention Deficit Disorder
Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Neither exist.
Hmmm, I read the symptoms for this, and it really explains a lot.

http://psychcentral.com/disorders/sx73.htm

Neither exist.

Even if it did exist, even if it did explain how I'm such an starfish, I would never take medication for it. You know why?

Leonardo Di Vinci was a maniac. He invested all his time learning. He used his knowledge to do great things. Do you really think a normal person would learn to write upside down and to the side? He was bat stuff loving insane. If he was a modern child today, he'd be pumped up with Ritalin so fast he wouldn't be able to say "durrr" before slumping back into the corner and abiding by every convention known to man.

I may be an starfish, I may be intolerable, but it's these things, these disorders, that makes me different from the average dumbforget that wanders this planet.

Edit: Typos.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:40:30 PM by IbanZ »

apparantly i have several of the symptoms for  oppositional defiant disorder

apparantly i have several of the symptoms for  oppositional defiant disorder
I have all of them.

Neither exist.

Even if it did exist, even if it did explain how I'm such an starfish, I would never take medication for it. You know why?

Leonardo Di Vinci was a maniac. He invested all his time learning. He used his knowledge to do great things. Do you really think a normal person would learn to write upside down and to the side? He was bat stuff loving insane. If he was a modern child today, he'd be pumped up with Ritalin so fast he wouldn't be able to say "durrr" before slumping back into the corner and abiding by every convention known to man.

I may be an starfish, I may be intolerable, but it's these things, these disorders, that makes me different from the average dumbforget that wanders this planet.

Edit: Typos.
Everyone is different and unique in some way. Some more interestingly than others, disorders are just a psychiatrist's way of making money. And normal is a non-existent term when speaking of people.

Most disorders are actually a personality that people don't want to deal with.

Disorders: None.
Diseases: I don't know if you would call it a disease, its a birth defect, but I used to have club feet.

ODD:
'often deliberately annoys people'.

Anyway,
Disorders: Quite bad OCD.
Diseases: Herald Patch.  Go figure.

Herald Patch (aka Pityriasis rosea)

The herald patch has gone now, hopefully forever :D

Found out I dont have Multi Personality Disorder, I just have full blown OCD
Anyone know if there is a medication for children to control this?

Nah.  Suck it up.

Mum finds mine amusing.

I have this one, where if there is a distracting object in the corner of one of my eyes, I have to look at it with the other eye in the same way, so that it is equal.  It's especially annoying when watching a movie.  Mum's planter box makes a good distraction.  Mum laughs.

Nah.  Suck it up.

Mum finds mine amusing.

I have this one, where if there is a distracting object in the corner of one of my eyes, I have to look at it with the other eye in the same way, so that it is equal.  It's especially annoying when watching a movie.  Mum's planter box makes a good distraction.  Mum laughs.
You dont understand, I have the deranged thoughts and everything

Nah.  Suck it up.

Mum finds mine amusing.

It's okay if you want to sleep with men.

Nah.  Suck it up.

Mum finds mine amusing.

It's okay if you want to sleep with men.
Wow your cool