Diseases/Disorders You Have

Author Topic: Diseases/Disorders You Have  (Read 6566 times)

Nah.  Suck it up.

Mum finds mine amusing.

I have this one, where if there is a distracting object in the corner of one of my eyes, I have to look at it with the other eye in the same way, so that it is equal.  It's especially annoying when watching a movie.  Mum's planter box makes a good distraction.  Mum laughs.
You dont understand, I have the deranged thoughts and everything
The deranged thoughts are part of the package.

I might have Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and I have a few symptoms(Social interaction stuff) of Autism.

I forgot to add I sometimes have ozostomia, aka halitosis.  Google it.

I might have Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and I have a few symptoms(Social interaction stuff) of Autism.
Hence why you play Roblox.

i got attention deffic-  OMG A PLANE

Yeah, for some reason OCD/ADD can act in weird ways to make a person have rather morbid thoughts.  At least that's what I've heard, any refutation with backing evidence would be acceptable at this time.

I have ADD that causes me to overfocus on one thing, and thus I have a hard time changing what I am doing.  I stopped taking medication for it five or six years ago.  I also have something along the lines of OCD, but the symptoms go up and down in severity.

I also twitch and spasm, and I can't tell if it's voluntary or not.

I don't think I have any diseases, except maybe acid reflux.

Yeah, for some reason OCD/ADD can act in weird ways to make a person have rather morbid thoughts.  At least that's what I've heard, any refutation with backing evidence would be acceptable at this time.

I have ADD that causes me to overfocus on one thing, and thus I have a hard time changing what I am doing.  I stopped taking medication for it five or six years ago.  I also have something along the lines of OCD, but the symptoms go up and down in severity.

I also twitch and spasm, and I can't tell if it's voluntary or not.

I don't think I have any diseases, except maybe acid reflux.
I twitch too, but I think thats only because my glasses always look crooked (The rim of the glasses that you can see while wearing them)

i always though it was spelled teretts. shows how much i know XD.
i have a digestive problem. no im not bulimic. i jsut cant stop eating and i never get fat and i always have to go to the bathroom. very very very fast digestive track.

i always though it was spelled teretts. shows how much i know XD.
i have a digestive problem. no im not bulimic. i jsut cant stop eating and i never get fat and i always have to go to the bathroom. very very very fast digestive track.
I have that too, I think thats just a fast metabolism

I dont have any (proven) mental dissorders, however if im exposed to a constant and incessent real world irritation, im prone to black out.