Author Topic: Diseases/Disorders You Have  (Read 6564 times)

In this topic we will talk about diseases/disorders you have. Please list them all and please explain them so that people will know what they are. Ill start,

Disorders: none :)
Diseases: an occasional cold

u cold maeks u sik.

I am diagnosed with the following:

Attention Deficit Disorder
Oppositional Defiant Disorder

Neither exist.

Disorders: None
Diseased: I HAS GONNORHEA! :O

[/sarcasm]

In this topic we will talk about diseases/disorders you have. Please list them all and please explain them so that people will know what they are. Ill start,

Disorders: none :)
Diseases: an occasional cold

u cold maeks u sik.

A cold is not a disease. Diseases are things that can only be cured by surgery or an injection and stuff like that. Example of a disease: Aids Wrong example of a disease: cold

AIDS cannot be cured, therefore its not a disease as you call it. Diseases consist of bacteria and viruses, therefore a cold is a disease.

i have aids and chlamydia

Disorders : Nothing :D
Disease: Facial Acute Craniopharyngioma Encephalitis Papilloma Airflow Lipoma Mongolism disease

:O

Disorders : Nothing :D
Disease: Facial Acute Craniopharyngioma Encephalitis Papilloma Airflow Lipoma Mongolism disease

:O

Facepalmd

... I lol'd

My friends tell me that I have Movie-Goers Tourettes Syndrome because I always say completely random stuff during movies :P
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:04:26 AM by Dread »

ADHD
a bit of OCD
I'm paranoid
I have insomnia
I have an eating disorder
I have General Anxiety Disorder
..  I dunno what else :(

Disorders: Tourette syndrome, where I 'tick' in an odd way, but it is hard to notice if you don't really know me.

Diseases: None right now.

Tourette syndrome
Isn't that when you swear randomly? :D

It's actually involuntary twitches or sounds. The cursing aspect is mostly untrue.