Author Topic: Is there life after death?  (Read 23861 times)

Read what me and IbanZ said. We proved with our underdeveloped, socially backwards minds, that there is a VERY good chance that god does not exist. We also explained the reason of said fabrication. Humans are very easy to mess with. We put up barriors in our minds too keep ourselves from going insane. If you read this topic you would understand what I mean.
1. Its God not god :P
2.bull
3.bull
4.bull
5.bull

1. Its God not god :P
2.bull
3.bull
4.bull
5.bull
Explain how what I said is bullstuff. Also, god is able to be spelled diffrently due to the advent of more then one god. Yay polytheism!

I don't mind the christian nuts, but When it comes to them interfereing with science, then i get irritated.

I just love debunking stuff and debates.

inb4"masterdebates"

im a Christian...
it's either heaven or hell

Jesus died for you...
seriously does anyone here think that in a million years we are all going to turn into super humans with five eyes and have the ability to fly?
that is like saying that Metors colide and create a whole world with an o-zone that just peculerly revolves around the sun in such a manner  we dont all burn up or freeze to death?
can simple life forms after a period of time make up very complex beings
?
God created us

God has no begining...
God has no end...

humans can't understand and for that reason we must make something up that makes even less sense and just because science says so will we belive it

Sorry for the double post. I just reread this and started laughing my ass off due to the fact that it is all true.

Posted before realizing it was a quote.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 08:12:31 PM by General Omega »

can simple life forms after a period of time make up very complex beings?

yes.

The Earth was here, and we came down in a comet, and we were edited on the Computer. Then they controlled out every movement and made us attack other cells. Over time we evolved to the creature stage, then the tribal stage, Civ stage, and finally, Space stage.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 09:39:26 PM by Colten »

As I said before.
Yes. Plenty. Many people live after you die. Therefore there is life after death.

Hey guys, the earth is flat

So does that mean i will fall off the edge of the earth, as on slate?   :o

You guys worship some weird stuff. Yes, Jesus was a philosopher. Maybe he did have powers, maybe he didn't. That could possibly be not true. There probably is some other-dimensional thing beyond what is visible, but I don't think your human God exists.

I play Spore, WHOS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES.

I play Spore, WHOS YOUR GOD NOW BITCHES.
I just grew horns D;

Too scary for me to think of,but I think you'll go to heaven for a little,then wait for somebody to have a baby and you'll be that baby.That's what i'm thinking.