ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll

wich is better?

Roblox
Blockland

Author Topic: ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19577 times)

man just leave our game alone and go play your game!

wow  just search it...

and no
I already searched it, just leave the forum. I'm not going to be considerate with you the next time.

please, just ignore this. the last thing anyone would want is a company war

Will you all just loving stop? None of you are helping the situation any and are infact acting just the way that people such as these want you to act.

lol wow that pic is horrible

and u cant script here

lol

why do you want me to leave a game ive played since late 2004 D:

The graphics on roblox are pre-rendered, preset settings. that cannot be overridden with your graphic card control panel.
so it is IMPOSSIBLE for roblox to ever improve over blockland's look.

if people's crappy server lag wasnt enough to make me turn away, it was the intense aliasing, and lack of good resolution settings that scared me off.
3D games are beyond rough edges and fuzzy distance lines. if you don't intend on improving away from those, then don't develop your game on the PC, use a stuffty console

i tryed it one time but if the lag and cruddy places wernt all the problems shure they have alot of players but half of them are noobs/jerks

and u cant script here

lol
Actually, it looks rather nice compared to many PC games, but at this point I can tell you are only trying to start a fight and thus I will not dignify that comment with a further responce.
You also stated that there is no scripting? The Torque Game Engine requires C++ coding, which is more difficult to learn and requires more detail, but in the end allows for much greater abilities for scripts and such things.
I am almost positive your next point will be that this game costs money, and to that I must respond that it does, that way Badspot is allowed to do things such as buy food and live. Because your parents wont give you money to buy a game though, you will say this costs too much.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF NOW?

Compare the both.
Also, Go masturbate to your precious Are19 and Fleskjherta! :D

and u cant script here

lol
What are you, 5? Get out, never come back.
</thread>

FOR forgetS SAKE YUKI!
WILL YOU ALL JUST loving STOP INSTIGATING HERE?!
YOU ARE NOT MAKING THIS ANY BETTER!

Saying something like "you cant scipt" then adding a "lol" does not make it true.

Also, do you like Gay research?

Blockland uses the torque game engine. Which uses torque script for coding.

As i not used LUA, but i have looked at gmod's a bit, i have no idea about it.

forget this, I give up.
Trolls, you can have your way with him. I am done trying to braincrush him.