ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll

wich is better?

Roblox
Blockland

Author Topic: ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 19583 times)

You guys are more of an obstical than the raiders are themselves... sheesh

me?

never

until u join roblox  ftw

FOR forgetS SAKE YUKI!
WILL YOU ALL JUST loving STOP INSTIGATING HERE?!
YOU ARE NOT MAKING THIS ANY BETTER!
Treating them like royalty will change his mind? Being strict is the only language he understands. Everyone tried to attempt the same thing you did. It seems like you want to be the only person that wants to talk with him. Oh look even though some other users used facts he is still being ignorant.

i have played it for like 2 seconds and i got killed 120 times by some noob who owns the place and had admin wep.s!

Na i not gonna leave blockland k?

Don't spam games please, Thats my fav section.

I am not treating him like royalty, I am just purposefully avoiding saying somthing that lets them go "well you went so and so so you are stupid" which would just piss you guys off more and make you attack them which would piss them off and make them attack you. The cycle will go on and on.
forget this, I hate you all. I'm going to go play Soul Calibur. Bye forgettards.

soul clabar?

the hell?

try sword fight on the hights

Well, Ladios just snapped..

I am not treating him like royalty, I am just purposefully avoiding saying somthing that lets them go "well you went so and so so you are stupid" which would just piss you guys off more and make you attack them which would piss them off and make them attack you. The cycle will go on and on.
forget this, I hate you all. I'm going to go play Soul Calibur. Bye forgettards.
Other people attempted the same thing you did also, yet you said "YOU ARE NOT HELPING AT ALLL!!!". As I said he is still being ignorant and no matter how much facts you give him, he is still going to type "ROBLOX RULES", if you are not strict with him.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 01:04:04 PM by koolkody12 »

soul clabar?

the hell?

try sword fight on the hights
It is a game dumbstuff.
http://www.soulcalibur.com/

lol i lagh at how u guys need to pay lol

how much again?

atleast we can  build in game on blockland
you can build ingame on roblox but the chanses are thet all your crap is going to be deleted

Just curious; why are you trying to attack our forums? Most of us have personally done nothing to you. When this crap finishes, you'll be reported to Roblox and hopefully banned.

It costs $20 (US), but that's not very much, seeing how a typical Wii game costs more than $50. It keeps out the idiots that leave after a day, too.

Other people attempted the same thing you did also, yet you said "YOU ARE NOT HELPING AT ALLL!!!". As I said he is still being ignorant and no matter how much facts you give him, he is still going to type "ROBLOX RULES", if you are not strict with him
It wouldn't matter WHAT you said. He's still going to think like an Underdeveloped Fetus. You could literally argue "Corncobs" to them.
lol i lagh at how u guys need to pay lol

how much again?
Welcome to the Real world, where people exchange Work for Money.