Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111690 times)

Go the forget ahead ask him to ban me idc like thats really gonna scare me, NO
That attitude is why you were banned from my server right when you connected.

Go the forget ahead ask him to ban me idc like thats really gonna scare me, NO
That attitude is why you were banned from my server right when you connected.

like I give a forget NO!

i said POST in another topic if you want to start a flame war.

i said POST in another topic if you want to start a flame war.

u didn't till just that above

Well as i c it since u told everyone i spam alot when i did it ONCE and u know it, i ll be hostin my kool kids klub server devoted to you!
Once is enough.
Now, PLEASE do not flame this topic i want to keep it alive.
continue and i will ask badspot to ban you.
*cough *cough
please do not post in my thread, you have no buisness with USSR, even though i am pissed off about your "kool kids klub" servers.
i suggest you try to act 17 (instead of 8)
why dont you make your own topic to flame.

on a side note, i leave tomorrow for a week so ronin and diggy are in charge.

I ll flame all i want here since i do remember how much you flamed my clan one hmm carma wut goes round comes round and i guess its ur turn now!

forget USSR!

Cougar, out of the 79 posts you've made, i would guess about 2 of them actually contribute to anything positive or usefull.
please stop with the flaming, you're just making yourself look like an ass on the forums.
Quit while you're behind.

Well as i c it since u told everyone i spam alot when i did it ONCE and u know it, i ll be hostin my kool kids klub server devoted to you!

You know the hole point of the server is useless now since people kno it's you and not a real [USSR] member now (I doubt they thought it was a real USSR member before anyway Since you banned everyone -_-) And it's Karma buddy not Carma, It's Karma.

"karma" fairy tale fun for suckers.
but regardless, if you want to call it karma, you cant be initiating it. it just has to naturally happen.

(just my opinion) :p

Why in the hell do you hate USSR anyway? They are just normal people, normal people with exceptional building skills... OH now I get it! You must just be jealous, is that it?

Seriously, quit with the USSR bashing and whatnot, before you are banned. Sure, you say you don't care, but you will. Not a threat, just a word to from the wise.

Stop posting flames in our thread!

1. Get a life
2. Stop communicating with the rest of the world
3. Everyone hates you

1. Get a life
3. Everyone hates you

1. Shouldn't have started it (facechild)
2.why
3.take a forgetin poll of the ENTIRE world and lets see if EVERYONE does get ur forgetin facts right

forget USSR

1. Get a life
3. Everyone hates you

1. Shouldn't have started it (facechild)
2.why
3.take a forgetin poll of the ENTIRE world and lets see if EVERYONE does get ur forgetin facts right

forget USSR
word