Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111673 times)

diggy will you still be able to maintain ussr.tk?

Probaly yes cause it's not run from his comp. man, this is a very sad day in the history... no the beginning of the [USSR]... very short clan time indeed...

Longer than UN i can say, who says its over? Its never over in Sibieria. We'll have to discuss with diggy whatever he did....

We need more servers up (like now 9:47:33)

Eventually there will be a [FEMA] clan, I bet you 10k there will be.

duh..... of course it will be...

I didn't say I was quitting, I just don't want to be a leader anymore because I'm pretty busy now. Yes, I will maintain the site and I'll make you a Super forum admin Facechild so you can have full control.

*yays*
aight G!
 :cookieMonster:
*OFF TOPIC*oh, sorry about the abrupt end of my server, people were bitching at me.

Stuck betwean a rock. Should I join the USSR or the SS...hard choise :S

you can always apply to join USSR, and if you fail you can always join SS :cookieMonster:
(ss isnt a clan)

I would like to applay for a membership for the USSR.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 12:41:00 PM by The Unknown »

post a build you made of something that we might like, use edit wand and make it original.
than post it in the BL gallery or on ussr.tk

Consider it done :) (I withdrew my application)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 06:57:17 AM by The Unknown »

You may join both if you want, as long as USSR doesn't have a 'no double tags' rule, which I doubt... I was also thinking of joining USSR until the damned 1.04 patch released, now I'm just thinking of quitting Blockland. Well, good luck to ya.

we prefer no double tags but you could be in another clan too your chances of getting in are somewhat slimmer

Dude I would let The Unknown in on the spot.