Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111672 times)

goofyman of course  :cookie:

no its just i dont care, you never take the chance to ask nicely

SHHHHH!

anyways, back on topic.
i will be leaving for a week so i need ether diggy or ronin to look after the clan (just make sure that rumors stay down/ other bullstuff and host some servers)
an a side note, i am sad i will not be able to see the new patch released.
ALSO, from Saturday to Saturday if you see ANY facechild's they're fake. thats the 11th to the 18th
just keepin the peple informed.
*ski trip* :D

SHHHHH!

anyways, back on topic.
i will be leaving for a week so i need ether diggy or ronin to look after the clan (just make sure that rumors stay down/ other bullice cream and host some servers)
an a side note, i am sad i will not be able to see the new patch released.
ALSO, from Saturday to Saturday if you see ANY facechild's they're fake. thats the 11th to the 18th
just keepin the peple informed.
*ski trip* :D
thank you

I can hold the fort somewhat, although I'm working a lot this week. I'll do my best.

Goofyman I would appreciate it if you stayed out of this topic.

allright, also i will never solely accept any aplication i need someone else to take a look too, its on the ussr forums diggy

ok just pls dont respond to this nor metion my name in it thanks

on March 10th, 2006 i found a fake USSR Sever Named

USSROfficial.4 

or somthing like that cant remeber but i am giving you guys a heads that if they ban you it is not really us.

thanks for the heads up, i usually make a server called [USSR].04official so don't get them mixed up.
lol people hate us >_<

thanks for the heads up, i usually make a server called [USSR].04official so don't get them mixed up.
lol people hate us >_<

wow finally u admitted ppls hate you. as you know the first stage is denial

yeah that server was up a hour or so ago i was thinking it was the ussr guys. i went in to find kool kids klub all over the place, and the 1 player in there whoever it rewally was was named kool kids klub.

without saying or doing anything i was banned right away :\
someone hates bisjac already i guess.

didnt think i had enemys on a game where we stack bricks together o.o
how could people be bitter after doing that?!?!

lol people hate us >_<

wow finally u admitted ppls hate you. as you know the first stage is denial
No, you're the only one who hates us, and if it was a "kool kids klub" server than it was you. DO YOU NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME? Hosting a kool kids klub server trying to make USSR look bad, it must be up almost every day! Cougar you have no loving life, AND everyone hates you!  :cookieMonster:
PS- Don't turn my loving topic into a flame war.

Well as i c it since u told everyone i spam alot when i did it ONCE and u know it, i ll be hostin my kool kids klub server devoted to you!

Well as i c it since u told everyone i spam alot when i did it ONCE and u know it, i ll be hostin my kool kids klub server devoted to you!
Once is enough.
Now, PLEASE do not flame this topic i want to keep it alive.
continue and i will ask badspot to ban you.

Go the forget ahead ask him to ban me idc like thats really gonna scare me, NO