Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111626 times)

u'll fix that, i know you arent banned from MY servers but diggy may have banned you for some reason, i'l get him to fix that(i thought he did). maybie he forgot to delete the .DSO

Wut are you afarid of gays or soemthin jeez everthing i c of you talkin bout me is that i am gay yea maybe i am so wut!
Your lame attempt to bother us failed, you suck at life, so stop flaming our thread, if you want to tell someone why your life sucks so much then go bitch somewhere far, far away. Your still banned, whether you like it or not, and you'll stay banned because your a flaming starfish who just wants attention, Dont even bother replying---> we've heard enough of your babbling handicapness already, dont even come to any USSR server and whine thinking we'll allow you in. We give out second chances but you are likly to never recieve one because your (again) a flaming ass!

i can feel that burn from here :cookieMonster:

Thats going to sting tomorrow :P

Wut are you afarid of gays or soemthin jeez everthing i c of you talkin bout me is that i am gay yea maybe i am so wut!
Your lame attempt to bother us failed, you suck at life, so stop flaming our thread, if you want to tell someone why your life sucks so much then go bitch somewhere far, far away. Your still banned, whether you like it or not, and you'll stay banned because your a flaming starfish who just wants attention, Dont even bother replying---> we've heard enough of your babbling handicapness already, dont even come to any USSR server and whine thinking we'll allow you in. We give out second chances but you are likly to never recieve one because your (again) a flaming ass!

Uh, *clears throat* BURN!!!!!!!!!!

now's the time to get the wood and oil! Glory to the motherland!! :cookieMonster:

Why are you so mad at me?
EDIT: oh wait NVM

now's the time to get the wood and oil! Glory to the motherland!! :cookieMonster:

Nah, use napalm it BURNS!!!! ;)

Anarki I think you were acting like a richard or something but you're probably unbanned now since I reinstalled.

[Edit]
night-stalker i banned you before because you wouldn't shut the forget up even though i told you to several times.

night-stalker i banned you before because you wouldn't shut the forget up even though i told you to several times.
WTF THAT IS OLD NEWS. just stop bring it up over and over it's over god dammit stop complaining.........

I was just replying to one of your posts, richardhead.

From last week......... richardhead

Stop, just stop. Can I read 1 FREAKING POST that doesn't involve a cookie monster or richardhead?

Stop, just stop. Can I read 1 FREAKING POST that doesn't involve a cookie monster or richardhead?
You can, read any other thread instead of this one. And stop it Diggy. I totally agree with Goron.