Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111188 times)

Cougar, we know that you are gay, but you don't have to express your retartedness in public.

Facechild, I still seem to be banned from your server :(

Cougar, stop being such a immature little brat. And stop trying to have love with [USSR], we know you love them a lot, but you don't have to do that...]

No, seriously, stop. Stop being a brat just because... actually, I forgot why.

Wut are you afarid of gays or soemthin jeez everthing i c of you talkin bout me is that i am gay yea maybe i am so wut!

You could stop being a handicap like anarki told you and please spell your words in full. Don't replace see with c, it makes you sound like a handicap,

Facechild, I still seem to be banned from your server :(
Because Diggy banned you. He hosts the servers.

btw Diggy went crazy and banned LiquidFury........
:(

Diggy should be kicked out. He is cheating on the DM server and he kicked me for saying cheater. He also is stealing my stuff I built. Get rid of him Facechild

plus he is also saying that Liquidfury's mama is a gay.
He's needs some coffee........is what Liquid said and he was banned.

hey liquid i would give a forget to what youre saying except that you aren't in the clan anymore.

hello...
i leave for a day and this stuff goes down?
please explain to me what the forget happened, either over the PM system or right here. i want ti know what the forget is going on.

I meant Night not liquid in that last post. I don't have a clue what hes talking about when he says I stole his stuff, sounds like bs to me. Also I kicked liquid out because he sucks at building and he always pisses me off.

forget that and you just banned me for asking why you banned liqud you idiot
Your mama's gay not mine.

lol, his mama is gay?
nice... real nice.

He said that to me first but heh he needs some VERY strong coffee.

wtf... im confuzled.
why are you pissed off again?

Facechild, remember how Diggy banned me, then you unbanned me? Somehow, I seem to be banned again. I don't know if I got into a fight with Diggy (most likely) or if some stupid techincal issue, but it just happened. Stupid darn goldfish memor...  whats blockland?