Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111710 times)

1. The raid was called off
2. If you read all the topics I was not going to ban BH
3. USSR has a new website, new users and we're planing a major build soon.
4. We banned you for spamming, you're blacklisted redwolf, get over it.

This clan is starting to make me really sad :( Too much E-drama

um. Facechild did you here about the guy that is playing with the name IceDragon?

This clan is starting to make me really sad :( Too much E-drama
There is to much drama. I say screw it. If you other clans want to kill USSR, go ahead and try. But if you do anything against our server or members then you'll get banned.

(Oh and btw, I cant enable anything. If i press on profile after i sign in it says my account doesnt exists...)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2006, 09:37:12 AM by Raid(JTC) »

I just saw in the USSR Forums that Diggy ios not a member..... Since when?

Big news.
Diggy Quit. He's not coming back, and If he does It will be under a differen't name.
I Will choose a new Co-leader this week.

I just saw in the USSR Forums that Diggy ios not a member..... Since when?

tl;dr

thats not news. thats a headline. news would be WHY he quit lol

It deeply saddens me that the people in clans in this game can't decide who's better by a competition, no, they need to insult people, impersonate, and make fake servers. If you don't like us, don't join our servers.

how can a "clan" have problems with another clan?
are turf wars hard to win on servers that cant be taken?

there is no essence for clans on this game. nothing to gain, nothing to build for, nothing to protect. just a group of guys building ice cream.

to fight each other just makes you gay e-thugs.
(you = whoever is taking stupid clan drama seriously)

Kaphix dont even bother. USSR clan is to stuck ub tight asses to forgive a preventable situation in the future. I never spammed a ussr server once btw. I dont know who deluted you guys into thinking that and im tired of it. Notice how i wasnt in this impersonations.

I Think I know who was. I Geuss That IceDragon was there.

Red, I have nothing against you anymore but you can't go in the USSR servers. Rules are rules. Now don't say you never spammed ussr servers because you did. I saw you several times with your IP and everything so don't lie.

Don't attack the whole clan, unless you have a problem with everyone in it. I want you to copy and paste the members list into your post, and next to each member, write down something that they have done to you or others.

Unless you can do this, I'll go on thinking that you're idiots and I won't take you seriously.

LOL. Nice Job IceDragon/Redwolf. I got screenies or you admitting to me you are IceDragon. Ha.