Author Topic: Clan [USSR]  (Read 111712 times)

oh noesz

kapix has da uper ahend!!!!

ofmg wut wil we do?1/

A list would have to be diggy who left so no point with him uh and ex-member wampa who actually started the lie of me spamming and i really never spam spammed you server but there was one time where i placed bricks really fast and the ptta kicked me and then you banned me. :( But if the ban would be somehow actually called off i think i could forget this whole hatred of ussr and stand up for you and btw -_- i am way better than the last time i posted a pic of a build entrepreneur in so stfu.

I've never seen you post a pic, I just see what you build ingame.

But if the ban would be somehow actually called off i think i could forget this whole hatred of ussr and stand up for you

THATS your reason for hating them? because your a bitter noob that really REALLY wants to build on their servers, and have other whining haters do the same?

ussr has nothing to gain by not banning certain people its a loving building game! some clans servers will not take a hit because other clans refuse or cant use it, so dont act like your making them some kind of deal.

Bones4

Well if kaphix did it, its out of my hands. But dont blame the whole clan. Just blame Kaphix :P.

kaphix also said that more BH members participated!....

Hey now. He said more PEOPLE participated..Not just BH please read before posting.

I didnt say that ALL were BH...  I told you he said that MORE BH members were in on it...   not ALL OF THEM WERE BH, but some were.... maybe you should read MY post before YOU reply!

BH IS NOT BANNED I want to get that straight. I never banned them, we were thinking about it before we had all the facts. now we know and we will not ban BH.

Wow.  Look at all the USSR crap going on.  I'm suprise everyone hasn't been all:

"Z0/\/\G B1A/\/\3 _las0/\/!"
What in the hell does that say? you're a handicap. Once again i will say, GTFO my thread.

Ok, me and Face have come to terms, and decided that he'd me more leaneant and I stay in TBM for a while.
Face and I*

lol jk

It says 'ZOMG BLAME JASON.'

Its a forum. I hope you know what a forum is. Well, it started out as a open public square in a Roman town. If you wanted to preach to people about the end of the world, cry out against the war against the Gaul's, or tell people to buy your incense, that is where you went.
Forums are public.  Me posting in your topic even if you don't want me to is alright.

Even though it makes you look like a jerk. I'm blocking you on AIM, assface.

It says 'ZOMG BLAME JASON.'

Its a forum. I hope you know what a forum is. Well, it started out as a open public square in a Roman town. If you wanted to preach to people about the end of the world, cry out against the war against the Gaul's, or tell people to buy your incense, that is where you went.
Forums are public.  Me posting in your topic even if you don't want me to is alright.
So we are allowed to go to your thread and flame the crap out of you?

plz i r teh lamz0r n00b z0mg ween0r partie plzplzpllp

Talk like a normal person, Jason, you handicap.

Pm me teh pass then.

LIAR
« Last Edit: August 02, 2006, 04:20:04 PM by StoreClerk »

I hope you get banned too.

OH WAIT!!!

Can you please not use my topic as a chatroom?