Author Topic: Kaje's Weapons  (Read 44080 times)

I'm really curious to know now. Is Kaje ever going to come back and update his add-on threads with rest of his older weapons and vehicles?(Such as the Auto Rocket Launcher and Box Truck.)

I don't see why not, he should try to port everything

Sniper .:. 6/10
Minigun .:. 10/10
16/20 .:. %80

-EPIC- .:. -WIN-
 :cookie: .:.  :cookie:

I'm really curious to know now. Is Kaje ever going to come back and update his add-on threads with rest of his older weapons and vehicles?(Such as the Auto Rocket Launcher and Box Truck.)

I'll get around to it eventually, i've been taking a break and I have to work a lot as well.

lol i shoot the sniper and i down loaded it :O

I'll get around to it eventually, i've been taking a break and I have to work a lot as well.
and concidering he hasn't done it yet he wont for a long time because spore comes out in 12 hours and 17 minutes
yes i can do math... but only when its important ^^

and concidering he hasn't done it yet he wont for a long time because spore comes out in 12 hours and 17 minutes
yes i can do math... but only when its important ^^
Yay for spore

Good job Kaje! And by the way im wondering. Could you port some of your vehicles? I tryed getting them off the site but they wouldn't work.

Oh wait this was already mentioned by someone else. Sorry!

I was testing the minigun and I figured that if it could propell you upward it could slow your fall too. I tested and I was right! Might as well call it the Paragun! :cookie: :cookie:

Me and ma cuzzin think you're the best add-on maker...!!!

Kaje's add-ons are awsome but for some reason I put the Minigun in my add ons folder I check it off on my add ons list and then I cant use it in the game...Anyone know how I messed it up?

i LIKE IT 20 COOKIES! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Auto Rocket pls.
off topic:lord pie i can't stop laughing at your avatar.