Author Topic: Kaje's Weapons  (Read 44078 times)

i was messing with miniguns code and i made it always spin and barely any inaccuracy(to make it realistic). :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Please, why did you bump such an old topic?

Not to mention, how is a chaingun having good accuracy realistic?! Those guns have abolutely no accuracy....

Not to mention, how is a chaingun having good accuracy realistic?! Those guns have abolutely no accuracy....

Any they don't aways spin.

chainguns have a single barrel and are highly accurate. miniguns have multiple barrels and are also very accurate. its just the recoil that makes them inaccurate, and thats why they're usually mounted on vehicles.

My cousin was donloading and his membership on blockland went away!!

Your "membership" is forever, so you only lose it if you lose your key. Therefore, you are a handicap.

My cousin was donloading and his membership on blockland went away!!
lol, shouldnt this be in help?

So where exacly is your addons folder???? Is it at the start on the bottom left hand corner of your computer or is it on blockland?

So where exacly is your addons folder???? Is it at the start on the bottom left hand corner of your computer or is it on blockland?
open disk drive program files and blocklands in der

yay for port :D
zoneark what is your avatar supposed to be some bald smiley guy?(somewhat creepy)
is he a serial killer or something?or is that Chuckie?

on topic:uber sw33t. :cookie:

zoneark what is your avatar supposed to be some bald smiley guy?(somewhat creepy)
is he a serial killer or something?or is that Chuckie?

on topic:uber sw33t. :cookie:

I'm going to hurt you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:16:59 PM by Young Link »

Only thing I don't like now is. You can jump higher if you shoot the mini gun down while jumping. Lots of people will end up cheating.

That's like, the whole Point  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 01:58:00 PM by MEEKL!!! »

would u guys go forget off!