Author Topic: TF2 playing blocklanders  (Read 2377 times)

I play Tf2. Rkynick.

I usually play as scout or pyro(as in, I played pyro before the update, now there's like 4 pyros in every server so I don't much), but I'm good in pretty much every class.

I played with Dread and some one else can't remember who one time.

Steam name : JamJaymz

I WOULD like to play it, but I have the "M rated games=no unless you're seventeen unless you're my brother" parents.

Well, if anyone wants to add me anyway I'm ChexGuy331

I might get it for Christmas.

I'll probably be a Medic all the time, but I might play Engineer.

I play as the engineer and the medic, I like defence and support more that offence.

Is there any one who doesn't play TF2? I mean come on.

Well the main point is that as soon as enough people have posted I will start contacting people to invite them to the blocklander TF2 server I am going to host next monday (would have been sooner but I will be away on the weekend).

Is there any one who doesn't play TF2? I mean come on.

SHUT UP. D:

d00d guise im all liek pewpewpepwpew BAWNK BAWNK POW POW!

Yah I like Medic, scout, and pyro.

I WOULD like to play it, but I have the "M rated games=no unless you're seventeen unless you're my brother" parents.

Well, if anyone wants to add me anyway I'm ChexGuy331

I might get it for Christmas.

I'll probably be a Medic all the time, but I might play Engineer.

same problem but worse cause my dad took mylaptop and im on my psp

n0cturni has to play it in DX8. :(

n0cturni has to play it in DX8. :(
Same :(

It's still fun though.

Curently I have at most thirteen people who may or may not come to the server... If I get some thing in the 24-30 range I will host the server soon.

Edit: Never mind this whole thing is being put on hold (I am going to a freinds party for the next three days and as soon as I get back I am leaveing till the 25) I will unlock the topic once I get back but no one will care by then will you? I just hope V9/heavyupdate/SVOupdate don't come out while I am away.....
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:56:17 PM by Lt Chub Chub »