Author Topic: Blockland User Wiki  (Read 7410 times)

Today I have made a new Wiki thing for gaming communitys and the members here will test it.  it is located at http://www.bjwaymods.net/wiki and I can't create wiki Content very well so who ever can do that for me can be admin.  I hope to see this being a success but I can't get my logo to work =(
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 06:19:40 AM by BJway_Bandit »

No thanks. It's just going to be one spam-cluster-forget. Especially if TBM is going to be on there, I can tell you right now it won't be a pleasant sight.

whats so bad about traffic and I am way more worried about the RTB noobs then the TBM people

whats so bad about traffic and I am way more worried about the RTB noobs then the TBM people

You sure know how to charm the users! Hey everyone, go join a wiki where you will be treated like a noob by a bunch of people that were banned from Blockland.us! Sounds really fun to me!

I don't anticipate this being around for long.

Eh, even so, I fixed up the peice of crap that was the Blockland entry. It's unbiased because of my sheer ignorance on why whosiwhat hates whatshisname!

I see no good coming out of the wiki. Only a reprose of a mod war. Oh how I liked the peace...

I think this is a good idea, and so far it doesn't look very bad. I've made some changes, too. Remember: It's only as bad as you make it!

Call me pessemistic, I think people will be making the articles very bad. Perhaps it will come out better, but I really don't think that Blockland is big enough to even need a wiki...

How many people actually began playing the game because the read the wiki?

Whatever, wiki is fun. I'll write up some stuff, regardless if it turns into a spam-war-fest.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 05:23:27 PM by Wedge »

This is not a blockland only wiki I am just testing it with the bl community

BJWay, don't Mocheeze's comments put your service down. It is better than anything he can come up with. RTB has the most n00bs, and other mods, n00bs are hard to find. Also n00b probably won't know how to even post in a Wiki. Mocheeze is probably mad because he couldn't think of this idea first. But rather I do find it a great service.

Thanks Techhut and Burn for Mocheeze

www.bjwaymods.net could not be found. Please check the name and try again.
And it's not the first time either

My server is getting upgrades so that will happen till the upgrades are complete

Yes, I've never thought of the idea of a wiki... Too bad I talked about this back in September. Quit the shiit-stirring. Anything that is managaed by the users of BL that are sympathetic to TBM is basically asking for trouble to happen. Whenever you combine people who love TBM and the users of other mods who don't like exploits in one place, there is inevitable friction. I'm confident this would work if MCP made a wiki for TBM, and if we made our own wiki for RTB.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 05:27:38 PM by mocheeze »