Author Topic: Blockland User Wiki  (Read 7415 times)

oh really?  Me promoting TBM.  I have never Promoted TBM in all my time being a member to the forum.  Seriously.  I am ok with most of the TBM users and I get alot of help from Luq but I still don't promote TBM.  Briguy does enouph of that for us all.

Yes, I've never thought of the idea of a wiki... Too bad I talked about this back in September. Quit the ice cream-stirring. Anything that is managaed by the users of BL that are sympathetic to TBM is basically asking for trouble to happen. Whenever you combine people who love TBM and the users of other mods who don't like exploits in one place, there is inevitable friction. I'm confident this would work if MCP made a wiki for TBM, and if we made our own wiki for RTB. But of course BJ is trying to promote TBM anytime he gets.

You spew more bullstuff than Bush. Him promoting TBM? He is neutral. I IM and do other things with TBMers and RTBers and AiO-Rers. They get along. I can see people like you starting these mod wars and so forth. Get a life. Aknowledge (sp) that BJWay has created a service. You can't take it down, so either use it or not use it. Quit bitching. Geez, you remind me of my neighbors children.

I think he just had his period from me spreading the word of him leaking ice cream. Hell he probably needs a diaper with all these burns...

Mr.  Alex Moe-Fat

Haha, wow, I've never heard that pronunciation of my name before. :\ If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it. Since when am I not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not stopping you from having yours. Great job to make this personal. I just gave my prediction, and obviously you  can't even keep under control in this thread, what makes you think you can do it in a wiki?

That being said, I actually really hope that the Wiki works out for everyone in Blockland. It's very nice of BJ to put in all the time to set this up for everyone to use, just like with the upload service. People that use his services should really thank him and perhaps even heed his call for donations, since all this webspace can't be cheap. BJ, I wish you the best of luck with this wiki, really.

EDIT: I want to add that I'm sorry if I upset anyone here, it wasn't my intention.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 05:26:48 PM by mocheeze »

Haha, wow, I've never heard that pronunciation of my name before. :\ If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it. Since when am I not allowed to have an opinion? I'm not stopping you from having yours. Great job to make this personal. I just gave my prediction, and obviously you  can't even keep under control in this thread, what makes you think you can do it in a wiki?

That being said, I actually really hope that the Wiki works out for everyone in Blockland. It's very nice of BJ to put in all the time to set this up for everyone to use, just like with the upload service. People that use his services should really thank him and perhaps even heed his call for donations, since all this webspace can't be cheap. BJ, I wish you the best of luck with this wiki, really.

EDIT: I want to add that I'm sorry if I upset anyone here, it wasn't my intention.

Now that sounds better than your first 2 posts.

mocheeze is a reasonable guy. During all the time with TBM he, Rit, and Ephi were kindly and peaceful about the situation. I've made no secret of the fact that they weren't the ones I personally had an issue with. I don't understand where this sudden animosity toward RTB has come from, but likewise mo' I don't understand why you've suddenly decided to declare war on a mod that's limping along pretty much dead, especially over a b.s. reason like the one you're citing. We've talked about all that.

RTB has, like, 50 servers, right? TBM has... well, I haven't looked recently but I'd guess 1? 2? Why even bother? The overwhelming majority of people clearly prefer RTB.

Maybe my viewpoint is colored because of the whole "I realized how stupid 'mod wars' were so I quit working on mod teams" thing, but I don't see a reason why anyone on any side here should be getting all worked up about this junk. Wikipedia's managed to stay pretty clean lately even with pro-TBMers on there; how would this be any different?

Just my $0.02.

mocheeze is a reasonable guy. During all the time with TBM he, Rit, and Ephi were kindly and peaceful about the situation. I've made no secret of the fact that they weren't the ones I personally had an issue with. I don't understand where this sudden animosity toward RTB has come from, but likewise mo' I don't understand why you've suddenly decided to declare war on a mod that's limping along pretty much dead, especially over a b.s. reason like the one you're citing. We've talked about all that.

RTB has, like, 50 servers, right? TBM has... well, I haven't looked recently but I'd guess 1? 2? Why even bother? The overwhelming majority of people clearly prefer RTB.

Maybe my viewpoint is colored because of the whole "I realized how stupid 'mod wars' were so I quit working on mod teams" thing, but I don't see a reason why anyone on any side here should be getting all worked up about this junk. Wikipedia's managed to stay pretty clean lately even with pro-TBMers on there; how would this be any different?

Just my $0.02.

The only reason I thought that it would be different on BJ's thing is because WP is moderated (not really the best word) by people independant of Blockland.

And I have to apologize to BJ because I sometimes mix him and Thermoman up (with his ThermoMods thing), and there are a times where Thermo will message me on AIM about how he hates RTB and loves TBM. So I'm sorry about that BJ, I hope you understand. That's why my comments from before were a lot stronger than they needed to be. When BJ reminded me that he was neutral I thought about it and realized my mistake. X(

I had to wonder :D Seemed out of character for you.

It kind of looks like I have split personality disorder in this thread... or maybe bipolar. In anycase, I hope BJ isn't too pissed at me. I tried talking to him on AIM and stuff, but he's not around anywhere.

It kind of looks like I have split personality disorder in this thread... or maybe bipolar. In anycase, I hope BJ isn't too pissed at me. I tried talking to him on AIM and stuff, but he's not around anywhere.
I kinda was but I can't be pissed at a person who says things like that toward my upload service =)