Author Topic: Georgia battles russia  (Read 1757 times)

« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 07:44:01 PM by Harm94 »

Learn to use punctuation and grammar, damnit.
You're now, as we speak, Georgian troops. Our battle is on their borders defending the homeland from the Russian army.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26080747
That's how I read your post.

ill modify my post, im making to many spelling/grammar mistakes today, but then again this is the internet.

ill modify my post, im making to many spelling/grammar mistakes today, but then again this is the internet.
Thanks.

It doesn't really matter, there's still communcation on the internet, and some people have difficulty reading certain statements because of bad punctuation and grammar.

I'm sorry i have given you any trouble.

You haven't, I'm just saying.

but then again this is the internet.
Just because this is the Internet, does not mean English is different in any loving way. We still read it the same way no matter where the forget it is, so use Grammar.

1. He only found this out due to a link Wedge posted
2. Who cares?
3. If your thinking this is Georgia, USA. You're stupid.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 03:02:17 AM by Colten »

A lot of people care because the US has a tendency to police the world, so if this goes on we will most likely play a part in it.

I think we have enough going on at the moment, I dont think well hop into another problem
Yet again, this is Bush

Plus the Russians are our friends.  :D (sort of)

Plus the Russians are our friends.  :D (sort of)
But Georgia is an official ally of the US.

I think Congress/Bush will put the US to war with Russia.

2. Who cares?
3. If your thinking this is Georgia, USA. Your stupid.
Those two statements are false, you have no facts to prove im stupid.
i was talking about that country called georgia

i did not see wedges link.

2. Who cares?
3. If your thinking this is Georgia, USA. Your stupid.

Oh Colten. . .

TBILISI, Georgia - Intense fighting reportedly raged for a second night in the Georgian separatist region of South Ossetia on Saturday and Georgia's interior ministry reported air attacks on three military bases and key facilities for shipping oil to the West.

Know which side the US is gonna pick? Take a good guess.

Odds are good this will escalate, I feel someone in the background is manipulating the situation seeing as neither side seems to know what the forget is going on (probably the US). We'll just see how everything goes.