Author Topic: IGSO 3.51  (Read 47775 times)

Pretty nice and good but please make it so that it doesn't stop jvs mod to stop working.

No wonder JVS doesn't work. It's not released yet, unless the topic has mysteriously disappeared.

IGSO woops ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you are my hero! I needed IGSO soooo bad! (cookies 4 you )  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

IGSO woops ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but there is nothing different between it and the old one. no  :cookie: for you.

<3

Now all I can hope for is somebody making a duplicator and my add ons list will be complete :)

They already have: http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=40892.0

I downloaded it correctly, it was automatically enabled(add-on list or something).

How do you open it in-game?

I downloaded it correctly, it was automatically enabled(add-on list or something).

How do you open it in-game?
Set a key Binding Under Options<Controls. Look for IGSO.

Set a key Binding Under Options<Controls. Look for IGSO.

I'm an idiot  :cookieMonster:

Um...pardon the bump,but I'm having a couple issues with this add-on...

It won't let me edit/toggle the curse filter. -_- Could someone please give me reasons/instructions to why this happens/how to fix it?

In other thoughts, Can i has the older version for v9 pls?

Hey I'm the host of my server and I'm using a dedicated. Could you please put it back to where it could find the host on a dedicated server?

PLZ PLZ PLZ to be admin foolycooly? :cookieMonster:

Um...pardon the bump,but I'm having a couple issues with this add-on...

It won't let me edit/toggle the curse filter. -_- Could someone please give me reasons/instructions to why this happens/how to fix it?
The curse filter is clientside now. Options>Advanced

It doesn't work for me, it just gives me the default admin page...

Edit: Never mind, you have to set contols for it, I thought it replaced the current Ctrl+A. :P Anyways, I love it. :D  :cookie:'s for you. ^_^

Off topic: Fooly Cooly is the best manga and anime ever! :P
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 07:03:10 PM by Nicel »