Author Topic: Aphtonites' Maps [New map, Game grid!]  (Read 133714 times)

no one cares,idiot

What's this? Scripter999 evolved into slowpoke!
It only took him, what, 50 pages?

Ayways, nice maps.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 06:19:14 PM by Captain Thomas »

What's this? Scripter999 evolved into slowpoke!
It only took him, what, 50 pages?

Ayways, nice maps.
Yet you, somehow, are late about his slowpoke-ness.

sry....i instaled it perfect as i do all maps...
Holy stuff... you got a case on yourself.

EDIT: For some reason, I downloaded a file called Maps.zip and the only thing in it was an error file emeraldiles.zip. The hell?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 07:53:04 AM by Camooninja »

Hehe. Looking back on this topic, I remember the days when bloko raceway was a much much anticipated map. Now it's under the "May get rid of soon" catagory. Man, if people months and months ago saw the future, they'd say that THAT WOULD BE STUPID. and they would say THE FUTURE IS STUPID. Because unfortunately it is. I for one still like bloko raceway BTW.
(and you still forgot to put my blokocorder advertisement on bloko raceway, aphonties)

Hehe. Looking back on this topic, I remember the days when bloko raceway was a much much anticipated map. Now it's under the "May get rid of soon" catagory. Man, if people months and months ago saw the future, they'd say that THAT WOULD BE STUPID. and they would say THE FUTURE IS STUPID. Because unfortunately it is. I for one still like bloko raceway BTW.
(and you still forgot to put my blokocorder advertisement on bloko raceway, aphonties)

You know, i was thinking about it.
Bloko Raceway was just a ticking time bomb, it's one of those maps people get and forget, but it did atleast open up the idea of racing maps again.
Now i can map much better than i did in the past, i'm thinking of upgrading it , make it more smooth, and much nicer to look at.
Like the style of the first tracks in any mario kart game, it would look colourful and have plenty to look at, nothing too brown or too rainbow like i've leant here.

Good job cookies for you.  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
nice spam and avatar stealing.
welcome to the forums.

You know, i was thinking about it.
Bloko Raceway was just a ticking time bomb, it's one of those maps people get and forget, but it did atleast open up the idea of racing maps again.
Now i can map much better than i did in the past, i'm thinking of upgrading it , make it more smooth, and much nicer to look at.
Like the style of the first tracks in any mario kart game, it would look colourful and have plenty to look at, nothing too brown or too rainbow like i've leant here.
Oooh! Sounds great! :D

Also, how's the Garage and builder's paradise?  :o

When i looked at the builders paradise map, it reminded me of RTB isles.
cause of the mountain in the background.

the link to Flatlands..isn't Flatlands o:

the link to Flatlands..isn't Flatlands o:

Yay, I felt stupid until now.

Added Game Grid.
And i'll be fixing the link for flatlands.
EDIT: Link fixed, enjoy.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:28:40 AM by Aphtonites »

I've yet to understand why people mistake the TRON grid for those tron slate edits.
HURR DURR DUNT REPLUOAD CRAP U NOOB

Oasis sand is blue for me. Major disappointment.

Absalutely LOVE the Oasis.

Flatlands is the ONLY map that can be edited in the whole world
(I think :P)