Author Topic: Greenscreen and Bluescreen  (Read 17365 times)

:D! masterlegodudes picture is sack-boy! GOOD WORK LITTLEBIGPLANET ROCKS ON DAY AND NIGHT!

For Windows Movie Maker?

1. Go to your Movie Maker/Shared folder in the Program Files folder, then make a new folder called AddOnTFX

wait you need a windows thing for this to work WINDpWs i havea mac =(

The screenshots...are amazing lol XD

on another note ummmmm i have no idea what you mean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluescreen

That's how it works, if you wanna use these maps in a movie, you could use a Chroma Key (SEE LINK ABOVE) effect to make it work, you'd need another image to use with it though

I'm getting tired of explaining this, there are ways to learn how to do this, you just gotta search places like Google or the Wikipedia :/

This video is an example of what can be made using the greenscreen map...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ic9JIb-3m4   (may not be ready for viewing yet)

Haha, that's awesome Reactor Worker :D

I also figured out how you made it look like the build was moving too, you just moved the camera along side it right?

Haha, that's awesome Reactor Worker :D

I also figured out how you made it look like the build was moving too, you just moved the camera along side it right?

yeah.

umm.....CAN you explain how to do it with Vista? I'm guessing that is my problem as I have Vista...

Of course idiot -.-
Who doesn't know that?
If someone's using bluescreen/greenscreen they should know that beforehand.
Well if the blockland green was slightly different it wouldn't do that..
._.

Of course idiot -.-
Who doesn't know that?
If someone's using bluescreen/greenscreen they should know that beforehand.
Nice avatar- Spore.

Erm..... Why did you make these maps, exactly?

Erm..... Why did you make these maps, exactly?
In case anybody wants to make movies with it and do something like, for example, have anything in the map, such as your character, appear in like a real life environment by using a video effect called Chroma Key or something

Also, i'll have to try and make tutorial videos one day, i can do Windows Movie Maker, i guess, and i can definitely do Pinnacle Studios, i can't do Sony Vegas cause i don't have it, any other video making/editing program, i do not have

emm... so does that mean the " using a greenscreen effect"  happen in Bl, as in an addon, or movie maker.. and 2- do you have to customize a color in bl to match the color of the screens?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 06:40:53 PM by kyjus25 »

WARNING

IF YOU WEAR BLUE IN THE BLUESCREEN MAP AND USE A BLUESCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS BLUE WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE BLUE

IF YOU WEAR GREEN IN THE GREENSCREEN MAP AND USE A GREENSCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS GREEN WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE GREEN

Instructions

1. Go to your Movie Maker/Shared folder in the Program Files folder, then make a new folder called AddOnTFX
2. Download the Bluescreen and Greenscreen effects below

I take no credit for these, Megaupload is the only link available3. Extract the .xml files from the .zips, then put the .xml files in the AddOnTFX folder
4. Start up Movie Maker, put in any picture, then put in a picture/video of you in the Bluescreen or Greenscreen map into the Timeline, then go to the Transitions menu and put the Bluescreen or Chroma Green between the film/picture

If you want the effect to last longer, go towards the bottom left of the window and click the drop down menu that says Storyboard and click it, then pick Timeline, you should see your 2 files with the effect between, next to the should say Video with a box with a + inside, click it, 2 new sub-categories named Transition and Audio should appear, in the Transition part, you could see the effect you used, take the file on the right and drag it towards the one on the left, the effect in the Transition row should then extend longer, feel free to experiment with it

IF YOU'RE USING A BLUE BACKGROUND, USE THE BLUESCREEN EFFECT
IF YOU'RE USING THE GREEN BACKGROUND, USE THE CHROMA GREEN EFFECT

If you don't understand my instructions, then i can no longer help you

Bluescreen screenshot
Greenscreen screenshot

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?n1aehqmmimy

emm... so does that mean the " using a greenscreen effect"  happen in Bl, as in an addon, or movie maker.. and 2- do you have to customize a color in bl to match the color of the screens?]