Author Topic: Greenscreen and Bluescreen  (Read 17401 times)

I'm not an idiot, i'm just giving a fair warning, besides, i've seen VERY stupid people, i'm sure some wouldn't know >.>

Sounds cool. I'll download later.

IF YOU WEAR BLUE IN THE BLUESCREEN MAP AND USE A BLUESCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS BLUE WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE BLUE

<TransitionsAndEffects Version="1.0">
<Transitions>
<TransitionDLL guid="{C5B19592-145E-11D3-9F04-006008039E37}" >
<Transition name="Greenscreen" iconid="11">
<Param name="KeyType" value="0" />
<Param name="RGB" value="0x00FF00" />
</Transition>
</TransitionDLL>
</Transitions>
</TransitionsAndEffects>

You didn't use a bluescreen effect, i'll try doing it, see what happens

<TransitionsAndEffects Version="1.0">
<Transitions>
<TransitionDLL guid="{C5B19592-145E-11D3-9F04-006008039E37}" >
<Transition name="Greenscreen" iconid="11">
<Param name="KeyType" value="0" />
<Param name="RGB" value="0x00FF00" />
</Transition>
</TransitionDLL>
</Transitions>
</TransitionsAndEffects>
...Okay?

Edit: I used the RehanFX Chroma Blue A 0.1 bluescreen effect, i used a video of me moving the camera around in BL while seeing how it would work out

You can see some of my feet and cape on the bottom of the Aperture science logo
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 04:30:50 PM by Masterlegodude »

WARNING

IF YOU WEAR BLUE IN THE BLUESCREEN MAP AND USE A BLUESCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS BLUE WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE BLUE

IF YOU WEAR GREEN IN THE GREENSCREEN MAP AND USE A GREENSCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS GREEN WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE GREEN

why do there has to be 2

WARNING

IF YOU WEAR GREEN IN THE GREENSCREEN MAP AND USE A GREENSCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS GREEN WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE GREEN
why do there has to be 2
Because you're an idiot?

:cookieMonster: now i can make some movie thing

Why? Cause you suck at movie making and/or don't know how to use them? :D

How do you use the Effect plz reply

How do you use the Effect plz reply
For Windows Movie Maker?

1. Go to your Movie Maker/Shared folder in the Program Files folder, then make a new folder called AddOnTFX
2. Download the Bluescreen and Greenscreen effects below

I take no credit for these, Megaupload is the only link available
CHROMA GREEN ---- xml zip file

CHROMA BLUE ---- xml zip file
3. Extract the .xml files from the .zips, then put the .xml files in the AddOnTFX folder
4. Start up Movie Maker, put in any picture, then put in a picture/video of you in the Bluescreen or Greenscreen map into the Timeline, then go to the Transitions menu and put the Bluescreen or Chroma Green between the film/picture

If you want the effect to last longer, go towards the bottom left of the window and click the drop down menu that says Storyboard and click it, then pick Timeline, you should see your 2 files with the effect between, next to the should say Video with a box with a + inside, click it, 2 new sub-categories named Transition and Audio should appear, in the Transition part, you could see the effect you used, take the file on the right and drag it towards the one on the left, the effect in the Transition row should then extend longer, feel free to experiment with it

IF YOU'RE USING A BLUE BACKGROUND, USE THE BLUESCREEN EFFECT
IF YOU'RE USING THE GREEN BACKGROUND, USE THE CHROMA GREEN EFFECT

If you don't understand my instructions, then i can no longer help you

Also, 2 things

1. Those instructions have been added to the first page
2. Those effects are for Windows XP, the effects for Windows Vista are more complicated to explain and sort of hard to set up...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:40:59 PM by Masterlegodude »

For Windows Movie Maker?

1. Go to your Movie Maker/Shared folder in the Program Files folder, then make a new folder called AddOnTFX
2. Download the Bluescreen and Greenscreen effects below

I take no credit for these, Megaupload is the only link available3. Extract the .xml files from the .zips, then put the .xml files in the AddOnTFX folder
4. Start up Movie Maker, put in any picture, then put in a picture/video of you in the Bluescreen or Greenscreen map into the Timeline, then go to the Transitions menu and put the Bluescreen or Chroma Green between the film/picture

If you want the effect to last longer, go towards the bottom left of the window and click the drop down menu that says Storyboard and click it, then pick Timeline, you should see your 2 files with the effect between, next to the should say Video with a box with a + inside, click it, 2 new sub-categories named Transition and Audio should appear, in the Transition part, you could see the effect you used, take the file on the right and drag it towards the one on the left, the effect in the Transition row should then extend longer, feel free to experiment with it

If you don't understand my instructions, then i can no longer help you

Also, 2 things

1. Those instructions have been added to the first page
2. Those effects are for Windows XP, the effects for Windows Vista are more complicated to explain and sort of hard to set up...
Ok thats just confusing me more DANGIT!!!!!!

WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!

Ok thats just confusing me more DANGIT!!!!!!
Well, i explained it, you're still having trouble understanding, then i can't help you

WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!
Did you even read the whole tutorial? If you are using the blue screen map, use the blue screen effect that i gave the download to, if you are using the green screen map, use the chroma green effect that i also gave the download to, there is no better way for me to explain this