Author Topic: Greenscreen and Bluescreen  (Read 17381 times)

WARNING

IF YOU WEAR BLUE IN THE BLUESCREEN MAP AND USE A BLUESCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS BLUE WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE BLUE

IF YOU WEAR GREEN IN THE GREENSCREEN MAP AND USE A GREENSCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS GREEN WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE GREEN

Instructions

1. Go to your Movie Maker/Shared folder in the Program Files folder, then make a new folder called AddOnTFX
2. Download the Bluescreen and Greenscreen effects below

I take no credit for these, Megaupload is the only link available
CHROMA GREEN ---- xml zip file

CHROMA BLUE ---- xml zip file
3. Extract the .xml files from the .zips, then put the .xml files in the AddOnTFX folder
4. Start up Movie Maker, put in any picture, then put in a picture/video of you in the Bluescreen or Greenscreen map into the Timeline, then go to the Transitions menu and put the Bluescreen or Chroma Green between the film/picture

If you want the effect to last longer, go towards the bottom left of the window and click the drop down menu that says Storyboard and click it, then pick Timeline, you should see your 2 files with the effect between, next to the should say Video with a box with a + inside, click it, 2 new sub-categories named Transition and Audio should appear, in the Transition part, you could see the effect you used, take the file on the right and drag it towards the one on the left, the effect in the Transition row should then extend longer, feel free to experiment with it

IF YOU'RE USING A BLUE BACKGROUND, USE THE BLUESCREEN EFFECT
IF YOU'RE USING THE GREEN BACKGROUND, USE THE CHROMA GREEN EFFECT

If you don't understand my instructions, then i can no longer help you

Bluescreen screenshot
Greenscreen screenshot

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/?n1aehqmmimy
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 05:40:16 PM by Masterlegodude »

I do not understand what you are saying sir

look in rocky road topic its in there

I do not understand what you are saying sir
Blue screens are used to have a real time thing in a Blank background so later on you can add a different background, they use them when they do the weather :D

I made a video using a greenscreen map in Gmod, and using a greenscreen effect in movie maker, i made this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1zBdzvVSfs

The blockland part of the video is just a screenshot, but i could've used a video if i wanted to

So there is an example of a greenscreen effect, the same will happen with bluescreen, only it will effect blue colors instead of green

Where the hell is the greenscreen effect in movie maker?

You can find it on the movie maker forums, it doesn't come with movie maker unfortunately D:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 10:09:36 PM by Masterlegodude »

you can find it on the movie maker forums, it doesn't come with movie maker unfortunately D:
I found your topic, LegoDude8.
:D

I forgot to capitalize the Y in the beginning of my last post, wow :D

Lol, that's unlike you :D

Final cut express and pro have it

I like your construct edits. Could you make more ones?

There's already enough ConstructSlate edits, these were the only ones that i wanted to make

WARNING

IF YOU WEAR BLUE IN THE BLUESCREEN MAP AND USE A BLUESCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS BLUE WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE BLUE

IF YOU WEAR GREEN IN THE GREENSCREEN MAP AND USE A GREENSCREEN EFFECT, WHAT EVER PART OF YOU IS GREEN WILL BECOME THE THING THATS REPLACING THE GREEN
Of course idiot -.-
Who doesn't know that?
If someone's using bluescreen/greenscreen they should know that beforehand.