Author Topic: Packers Add-on Collection (Its so bad its good)  (Read 60144 times)

Shuttle is my favorite

Thx have cookies

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

If you want more just tell me

Shuttle is my favorite

Thx have cookies

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

If you want more just tell me
No one wants your  :cookie:'s.

I have an idea: If it is possible, could you make it so the shuttle can go extremely fast, but takes a while to accelerate to that speed?  That would make it more useful for the Planets map, which people are likely to use it for.

I have an idea: If it is possible, could you make it so the shuttle can go extremely fast, but takes a while to accelerate to that speed?  That would make it more useful for the Planets map, which people are likely to use it for.

................hmhhmmmmmmm
i dont get it it seems prety useless to add real world phisics

Get a friend to whack you around or if your the admin F8 and F7 on a side of a hill.
lol whack you around ewwwwwwww well i ment just like a roll right to left really just to get started

That's a NES you dolt.
well i guess you could shove cookies into the game slot and close the lid,but thats just a waste.

join us we have cookies and milk, iceCream and a...  :cookieMonster: eating a :cookie:

what the I've been seeing people with some peoples name like.....

There's Dr.Block and there's another Dr-block

And same with tails. tails and -tails-

the space shuttle doesnt turn

the space shuttle doesnt turn
Are you retarted? USE COMMON SENSE! MOVE THE MOUSE LEFT OR RIGHT TO TURN...HURRRRRR!!!

not sure if you wanted it this way but only one wheel trns when you turn the ship

Are you retarted? USE COMMON SENSE! MOVE THE MOUSE LEFT OR RIGHT TO TURN...HURRRRRR!!!
Omlet, are you even more an idiot? you use the  W, A, S, and D keys to turn smarty.

how come i cant turn left on it

how come i cant turn left on it
Because you're not an ambi turner.

Omlet, you are even more an idiot?(why the hell would you put a ?) you use the  W, A, S, and D keys to turn smarty.
Thats to loving rotate it. Then you pull down on the damn mouse douche. Also, w and s are to move it backwards and fowards richardhead.
Also, I got meh name changed!!! Thanks Badspot!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 08:10:57 PM by Falco00102 »