Author Topic: Packers Add-on Collection (Its so bad its good)  (Read 60111 times)

The shuttle has an excellent model, but I hate to see it wasted on one of the WORST scripts I've ever seen for blockland.

In all seriousness, the only thing it's good for is flying between two builds in a more or less straight line very far apart from each other.
Meaning it's perfect for the planets map.
Also, you can be expecting a space shuttle, modeled by Kaje, with a build moving function. Made by Nitramtj.

Script = straight off jeep with just about zero edits. I really not in the mood to fiddle around with the script, if some one posts a decent job I'll update it but I'm not going to do it myself, got other things to do.

Packer are you going to do the airship?

And... what? ._.
Could you just go away with your gay blue coloured text.

Packer are you going to do the airship?
Badspot said that he will personally walk to the person's house that ports airship and kill them with a plastic knife.

Or something like that.

Packers Add-ons
For V9 all my crap goes in one thread to save time effort... and effort. I'm updating my vehicles for V9 as well as making new versions of them.

Vehicles:
For instructions on how to install all my add-ons click here.
If I find a server with my add-ons SOME HOW installed wrong I will kill them.

Space Shuttle!
Its not exactly how I would like it but I probably wouldn't work on it again so its pretty good.

Download

Barrel V2!
Fixed

Download

Ute V3!

Download

NEW ADD ON YAY

Nice one there.
Nice shuttle, although the script is.... lacking. The barrel rocks, though. XD

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Had to.

how da heck is a barrel gonna move?

how da heck is a barrel gonna move?
Get a friend to whack you around or if your the admin F8 and F7 on a side of a hill.

Get a friend to whack you around or if your the admin F8 and F7 on a side of a hill.

:D Always the simple way, if you know events, they use them :D

Love all your vehicles! More more more!

Now we need planets 2.0 for space shuttle.

Yummy :o
YaY for Packer
Packer,
Packer!

Can you do airship now packer please.